Nike Space Hippie

No reason for these to sell out so quickly. They were priced too low or didn’t have enough supply. With what they had and the demand, Nike should’ve priced these at $250+ so they wouldn’t sell so quick

resellers will always ruin things if Nike continues to sell shoes below market value

I got an email from paypal saying that my contract with nike was cancelled...never even seen anything like that before.

I got the same thing a week ago then I noticed that my paypal acct vanished from my snkrs app, and I can't reconnect it. now I have to use my CC and input my cvv# every time smh

I’m seriously getting tired of this shoes selling out and having to purchase them on StockX/Goat if I want to get a shoe I really like this is starting to get really old for me I just did this cat & mouse last week with the Bariums and ended up purchasing on StockX (with that additional 10 day delay). I may pick up the 03 later down the line I guess. (my L rant)

I don’t know what y’all expected. Soon as Nike pushed the release date and started seeding the ‘influencers’ it was over for us regular consumers. This was a test run by Nike to see what kind of interest there was. We are going to see this material and terminology more moving forward.
I think you’re right - at least I hope so. I just want a pair of 01’s at retail so I hope those volt joints on the 16th are easier to get

bittersweet first W... I was sooo hot that the app was going in and out of sold out sizes. I ended up winning somehow without the got’em notification anyone need this pair? I’m a sz 9.5

1593786807354.jpeg

1593786962955.jpeg

Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio - You have a link to one of those videos? I noticed that some bits of leftover rubber on the soles are easily loosening up and look like they're about to fall off.

airjason airjason - I was concerned enough when Tuesday/Wednesday came around and no boutiques mentioned anything, and they've been posting their product releases generally at least 2 days prior to release whether it's a raffle or FCFS-style. That's why I ended up buying mine from someone early instead, too.

I'm generally optimistic, but this, unfortunately, wasn't one of them. Nothing seemed to work out in my favor personally:

- CA tax on StockX, Goat and eBay kills it,
- Goat and eBay's prices are higher than StockX,
- StockX is extremely backed up and I ****ing hate their additional charges ($200 purchase easily becomes $238 after everything),
- Goat and StockX's authentication process could turn some people's pairs back because of the shipping box issue,
- Boutiques (if they did get them) would get taken over by bots if they did get them, and most importantly...
- SNKRS is just a sham at this point. Stormed by bots and high error rates.

The only good thing right now is there should end up being a lot of colorways coming since Nike spent so much money on manufacturing for the Space Hippie line

Not a sneaker head or anything but really wanted the 01 just to wear here and there. Took 3 Ls (even after checking out within 5 seconds of the drop) with 3 different CCs and mailing addresses just in case. Hoping to hit on the next pair of 01s coming in 2 weeks, but I’m with all of you regarding SNKRS and missing out. It’s out of hand and I’m almost over it... ALMOST!

This is why I copped 03 on StockX back on 6/17... now if they'd just ship them that'd be great. "En Route to StockX for Authentication" for almost two weeks now..
stockx most likely has them, they are just waiting to be authenticated. Every shoe I have sold has “En Route” but the tracking says delivered. They sent me an email saying it may be 7-10 days before they authenticate. Are they quarantine the shoes or something?

Copped a pair of 04s for wifey. Hope they come before her birthday but I’m not banking on it.

Yeah ordering from StockX is almost a month turnaround time now. This whole process has gotten extra lame especially considering the shoe was already pushed back

I got an email from paypal saying that my contract with nike was cancelled...never even seen anything like that before.

This is happening more and more lately. Nike hasn't been of any help in fixing this. They're punting the issue to PayPal when it looks like it's actually Nike's domain here. Just use your CC or debit card for now.

$280 - 300 after tax/fees is the magic resale number for some 03s for me. Hopefully the market will come to its senses sooner than later. Quarantine balling season about to be over for a lot of people. Shoes gon be easier to get and some of this stuff about to have to go for the low. I'll wait lol

Back
Top Bottom