Nike Space Hippie

I like the green swoosh 04 pair more than the regular one truthfully.
image_from_ios.jpg

giphy.gif

Am I really going to have to spend $400+ for the 03's? I really need these.
Prob so. I grabbed a pair off buyee.jp for $299, after shipping came out to around $340. Was gonna wait till 7/3 and try my luck but just felt like the pricing could go up if I (likely) take the L on the App, better shot on the app getting the 01s 02s 04s, but getting the 03s via the App will be tough prob. My pair should be here by this weekend, hopin' the 03s are TTS

Prob so. I grabbed a pair off buyee.jp for $299, after shipping came out to around $340. Was gonna wait till 7/3 and try my luck but just felt like the pricing could go up if I (likely) take the L on the App, better shot on the app getting the 01s 02s 04s, but getting the 03s via the App will be tough prob. My pair should be here by this weekend, hopin' the 03s are TTS
every review I've seen has said go TTS... so I bet you're good

Yeah I figured. I bought a pair off stockx for $345. Not happy about it but I needed these.

Copped the 03 last night on SX for 320. Considering how delayed they are in the US I should get them before the release date and I wasn't taking any chances leaving it only to SNKRS.

I don't watch to many sneaker review YouTube videos anymore but Jacque brought up a great point. Sustainability and being eco-friendly is huge right now but probably even more important to Nike is how this could eventually impact their bottom line. For Nike, you are telling me that eventually they could get to a point where they don't waste any product because it will be reused to make other products. Then those products get resold back to the public. That is GENIUS along with a guaranteed way to make even more $$$$. Nike gets it even more dialed in now they can go to the government and say we will take on x amount of waste materials to make products but you have to give us x amount of $$$ because we are taking on what would have been land fill dump. Win, win for Nike.

These look great! I wasn’t a big fan of this color way before but you might’ve sold me. How’s the sizing on these?
TTS works perfect, just remember to adjust since they're in women's sizing
But yea between this and the other 04 pair, I definitely wanted that blue sole on these.

TTS works perfect, just remember to adjust since they're in women's sizing
But yea between this and the other 04 pair, I definitely wanted that blue sole on these.

Thanks for the reply, that definitely helps. I’m really hoping everyone ignores the 04’s haha. I already ordered the 02 and 03’s and am taking my chances on the 01 and 04’s on SNKRS in July. But 04’s are probably my favorite because they look like a great shoe to wear with shorts

Back
Top Bottom