Nike Space Hippie

Thanks for the reply, that definitely helps. I’m really hoping everyone ignores the 04’s haha. I already ordered the 02 and 03’s and am taking my chances on the 01 and 04’s on SNKRS in July. But 04’s are probably my favorite because they look like a great shoe to wear with shorts
yea unfortunately I got hit with that End pricing, which brings them to about what they're going for on StockX right now but its just cool to have them early and not hafta wait it out. If they're sitting around on release day I may go for another pair, can definitely see getting a lot of use out of them

Just found the perfect socks for these joints, haha

Attachments

• sx6088-905.jpg
    sx6088-905.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 632
yea unfortunately I got hit with that End pricing, which brings them to about what they're going for on StockX right now but its just cool to have them early and not hafta wait it out. If they're sitting around on release day I may go for another pair, can definitely see getting a lot of use out of them
How's the comfort?

I was all in on the 04’s but after seeing some pics/reviews, might have to go for the 01’s after realizing it uses parts of zoom x for the sole.

I was all in on the 04’s but after seeing some pics/reviews, might have to go for the 01’s after realizing it uses parts of zoom x for the sole.
yea I wonder how those pairs will feel compared to these 04's. I gotta try for a pair that comes with the bag, that's the only thing that bummed me out on these.

SH 02 Unboxing

appreciate the post but this guy is the single most unenthusiastic sneaker reviewer of all time. he also makes a ton of mistakes and the way he says 'swush' pisses me off

edit: dude really tried to say 'thematicacy'

Last edited:
My 03s came in, TTS and def not a ton of need to really tighten them at all or much for the 1st month or two I'd say, they are already semi snug but def not ina bad way. I can see using the tighten mech much more after I break these in tho..
Really Dig these - Almost wanna go for the 01s on the app because those have seriously grown on me lately..

Welp. My order from stockx for the 03’s was cancelled due to the shoes not passing the verification process. ....blown. I guess I will try again.

I’m all in for the 03. Was just talking to a friend and was telling him I’m tired of all jordan retros and want so diversify my collection and these caught my eye! Can’t wait

Just ordered some 02 on eBay since I took L everywhere for the 04, and finally I like the 02 a bit more. 190€, well it’s less than a pair of vapormax flyknit at retail ...

Welp. My order from stockx for the 03’s was cancelled due to the shoes not passing the verification process. ....blown. I guess I will try again.
damn, im wondering if this is the case for mine as its taking forever to get them... they were "shipped" to StockX like 8 days ago.

damn, im wondering if this is the case for mine as its taking forever to get them... they were "shipped" to StockX like 8 days ago.

Add me to the list as well. Still waiting on an update. Purchased on the 13th.....

Back
Top Bottom