Nike Space Hippie

For those asking about sizing, below is a side by side with a normal pair of Chucks, both 12s. They might feel a little bigger because they are softer but I wouldn't go down from the size you normally wear.

20200728_143455.jpg

In terms of buying, yes. Cant speak on selling. Copped my Space Hippie OG 03s on there. Had them in 8 days.
A lot better. I sold a pair in April and it took 3 days to authenticate, usually they will authenticate same day. Heard it’s back to normal now but customer service is just as bad.
Thanks guys. Pulled the trigger on some Volt 03s.

Ordered on stockx on july 10 still not here. Are all orders delayed??
I ordered 04 ohs back in June, waited a month, they said it was still delayed, waited a total of 6 weeks and kept asking where my order was because they said it had tracking, but it never moved... finally they just cancelled my order even though I told them I wanted the shoes. No offer of a discount, no offer of anything... they just kept sending a generic email that asked to wait 3-5 business days and reach out again. Needless to say when they cancelled it I told them they can just kill my account because screw StockX, I’m done. GOAT is so much better. After all the layoffs and pisspoor customer service I hope stockX tanks.

lol I can't believe y'all mess with stockx STILL after all the data breaches, buyer fees, and sales tax (depending on state I guess). I sent my offer on grailed, had it accepted, seller shipped out next day after he received from Nike, and I received two business days later via priority mail. I'm ight with goat. Ebay/grailed/fb marketplace is where I buy and sell most of my sneakers. Stockx is some garbage though I'll only sell through them and even that I've only done once or twice this year. Terrible for buying, you never know what you're gonna get or if you'll even get it.

lol I can't believe y'all mess with stockx STILL after all the data breaches, buyer fees, and sales tax (depending on state I guess). I sent my offer on grailed, had it accepted, seller shipped out next day after he received from Nike, and I received two business days later via priority mail. I'm ight with goat. Ebay/grailed/fb marketplace is where I buy and sell most of my sneakers. Stockx is some garbage though I'll only sell through them and even that I've only done once or twice this year. Terrible for buying, you never know what you're gonna get or if you'll even get it.
I have started buying off Grailed and eBay as well. Most of the sellers on there follow the prices that’s going for through Goat and SX, maybe even beat it. I’ll only use Goat on a really hype shoe that I don’t know how to LC.

I ordered the 03 on StockX on 6/17 and they finally showed up yesterday. I thought SX was trolling me because the box they shipped them in was humongous, but when I opened it I found the Space Hippie box for my size 10 was slightly long and they wrapped up in bubble wrap. After seeing pics in this thread and reading about how Nike shipped these, it's a freaking miracle that my box is crisp and perfect with no tape, stickers or box dents. Both shoes are perfect and they included the Space Hippie bag as well. I was ready to get rid of these almost as soon as they came in after waiting the 6+ weeks for them, but they are really wicked and I'm happy I got them now. Future classics.

I have started buying off Grailed and eBay as well. Most of the sellers on there follow the prices that’s going for through Goat and SX, maybe even beat it. I’ll only use Goat on a really hype shoe that I don’t know how to LC.

I’ve had my only two grailed orders both go sideways. One was a completely fake seller and grailed passes me off to PayPal to recover my money. And the second was a guy selling “new in box” NBs that weren’t new at all. Just can’t trust Grailed in my experience...

but from what you all are saying, I’m really starting to regret going StockX over GOAT for my space hippie buys...

The way I see it, if you are willing to put the work and research in to check up on a product and seller on Grailed, that's the type of effort it takes as opposed to paying for the "convenience" of StockX. But even with StockX, like someone mentioned above, there are still chances of getting a bad pair. Just make sure from anywhere you buy, the ultimate backup is buyer protection from Paypal.
I got a relatively good deal on Off-White 5s from Grailed, but I had to scrutinize the post, and every picture and message sent to me about the pair.

Can anyone confirm whether or not Nike produced a men’s size 12.5 in the 01-03?

I see listings on Goat, but haven’t seen any on ebay, so just wanted to make sure before pulling trigger...

The way I see it, if you are willing to put the work and research in to check up on a product and seller on Grailed, that's the type of effort it takes as opposed to paying for the "convenience" of StockX. But even with StockX, like someone mentioned above, there are still chances of getting a bad pair. Just make sure from anywhere you buy, the ultimate backup is buyer protection from Paypal.
I got a relatively good deal on Off-White 5s from Grailed, but I had to scrutinize the post, and every picture and message sent to me about the pair.
I totally hear you and after my first experience I did just that. When I ordered my shoes on Grailed, I researched the seller, his rating, his other posts and even messaged him for additional pictures. However, I still got UnDS'd shoes. Ultimately, when I pressed, the seller refunded me some of my money, but the truth is that without the verification of StockX (which is clearly not a perfect system anyway), you're always just taking a blind swing with non-authenticated sites like Grailed and eBay. Basically, it would just be easier if I hadn't struck out on every feasible Space Hippie drop :rofl:

I prefer a platform that allows me to communicate directly with the buyer/seller. I also buy a lot of used so stockx is clearly not an option there.

I prefer a platform that allows me to communicate directly with the buyer/seller. I also buy a lot of used so stockx is clearly not an option there.
eBay has started to focus on the sneaker market with its marketing, coupon codes etc.

I just wish they could set up a division or something that would mitigate the level of scamming.

I’ve had my only two grailed orders both go sideways. One was a completely fake seller and grailed passes me off to PayPal to recover my money. And the second was a guy selling “new in box” NBs that weren’t new at all. Just can’t trust Grailed in my experience...

but from what you all are saying, I’m really starting to regret going StockX over GOAT for my space hippie buys...
With Grailed you just have to ask a lot of questions and request more pics and feel them out. Dont worry about being annoying. Make sure they have a decent amount of feedbacks too. There’s bad sellers and buyers anywhere.

I ordered the 03 on StockX on 6/17 and they finally showed up yesterday. I thought SX was trolling me because the box they shipped them in was humongous, but when I opened it I found the Space Hippie box for my size 10 was slightly long and they wrapped up in bubble wrap. After seeing pics in this thread and reading about how Nike shipped these, it's a freaking miracle that my box is crisp and perfect with no tape, stickers or box dents. Both shoes are perfect and they included the Space Hippie bag as well. I was ready to get rid of these almost as soon as they came in after waiting the 6+ weeks for them, but they are really wicked and I'm happy I got them now. Future classics.
Seller prob got them from somewhere else besides Nike.

I totally hear you and after my first experience I did just that. When I ordered my shoes on Grailed, I researched the seller, his rating, his other posts and even messaged him for additional pictures. However, I still got UnDS'd shoes. Ultimately, when I pressed, the seller refunded me some of my money, but the truth is that without the verification of StockX (which is clearly not a perfect system anyway), you're always just taking a blind swing with non-authenticated sites like Grailed and eBay. Basically, it would just be easier if I hadn't struck out on every feasible Space Hippie drop :rofl:
Yup. At the end of the day, even with checking off all the boxes, you are still taking a risk, that's why I always insist on using Paypal for the last level of protection no matter how confident I am buying from someone.
And yeah, unfortunately, we are ultimately put in a situation like this because we're dealing with bots heavily tilting the playing field against us. I feel like I haven't been able to buy any Nike shoe I've wanted directly from Nike in a year and a half.

Got $60 Goat credit from them not giving a box for my 03 crimson. Might use it on the 03 volts.

Yup. At the end of the day, even with checking off all the boxes, you are still taking a risk, that's why I always insist on using Paypal for the last level of protection no matter how confident I am buying from someone.
And yeah, unfortunately, we are ultimately put in a situation like this because we're dealing with bots heavily tilting the playing field against us. I feel like I haven't been able to buy any Nike shoe I've wanted directly from Nike in a year and a half.

For sure. Only Nikes I've hit on were a pair for the wife and a pair from Notre that I just happened to stumble on the instant they dropped...

Been away from this thread for a minute. What's the deal with rhe slides? Name? Sold out?

Blues was sold out, but I managed to order the white slides. Of course Nike hit me with the delayed email

Back
Top Bottom