Nike Space Hippie

36D34256-8BB0-4980-A80C-F01741BBDFDE.jpeg

Dark grey? Black gotta be near as shades are getting darker lol. Hope they don't use the white midsole too much

these were never meant to be a hype shoe - they are trying to make all this stuff sustainable so it makes sense to churn out a bunch of colorways
I don’t want them to be hyped. I like these, own the og and volts. Don’t want to end up with 5 colorways of the same shoe in 2 months though so guess I’ll start pick and choosing.

I don’t want them to be hyped. I like these, own the og and volts. Don’t want to end up with 5 colorways of the same shoe in 2 months though so guess I’ll start pick and choosing.
well yeah but that's not a bad thing.

How soft is the cushioning? Right now the bench mark for excellent cushioning, for me, is the PG4. Comparison?

F7ED1D49-CC3E-43BC-AD1E-0E51D688D3D3.jpeg

Just got my Space Hippie 03 in the Mail yesterday, Dope Factory double boxed so the shoe box itself was pristine. Getting my foot in these was a big pain due to the small ankle shaft, but it was easier after the initial try on though. The shoe is a nice comfortable snug fit when you’re wearing them.

Also, this colorway is way better than the OG to me. The white sole and marbled plastic cage on the side goes well into the volt hits throughout the shoe

Back
Top Bottom