Nike Sportswear AF1 Hybrid

16j2079.jpg
2jchglc.jpg
Nike Sportswear has been responsible forthe hybridization of many classic sneakers. They've transformed the Nike running lineup by infusing old styles with new technology. It was only a matter oftime be for the Air Force 1 was done up in similar fashion. The Nike Sportswear Air Force 1 Hybrid features a Free technology sole in the forefoot, and ZoomAir heel unit andfull length EVA midsole applied to what would typically be an all rubber outsole. Though the AF1 is a classic, the technology is long outdatedin the performance, and some may even say on the comfort side of things as well. With all these upgrades, Nike likely convinces the naysayers of hybrid kickswith these joints. These samples were spotted on the feet of a Nike Sportswear employee at the flagship store at 21 Mercer in NYC.

no. why? ugh. look like fakes. free sole/zoom/af1 high with tumbled leather? just give us tumbled leather af1 highs.

looks like they are made for HOMELESS people...

roll.gif
@ the guy wearing them for the pics, thinking he is so cool thathe's wearing some samples..

roll.gif

lol, i love how the newly-added blurb about these basically hates all over the af1 by saying they are outdated and uncomfortable, yet it seems that Nike putsout more af1's than any particular nike model there is. even still, if they are outdated and uncomfortable, do they REALLY think this is the answer? hahayou got to be kidding me.

that said, i would love some simple cw's of some af1 highs with tumbled leather and zoom and eva, but that cut up free sole is garbage and the"zoom" where the air belongs just makes them look faker than fake.

If only Nike could use that same tumbled leather on regular forces.
ohwell.gif

These are abominations btw
sick.gif

$%#. Wow, why!??

I would cop so many pairs if that was just a plain black pebbled af1 high. That would be dope, the leather is so nice.

But they just had to ruin it to the point where it looks like some kinda Considered boot on the bottom...

Yet again I still own no AF1's but I keep holding out some hope that I will like something.... This aint it though.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

If only Nike could use that same tumbled leather on ANYTHING
ohwell.gif

These are abominations btw
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
.....we need that tumbled leather on dunks, jordans,af1's and everything else in the future!

Back
Top Bottom