Nike Sportswear VT Premium Pack Fall/Winter 2011

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

i really hope my shop gets this pack ... i really want the am90s
Let me know if you do, don't mind doing business with you again. (Wovens)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

i really hope my shop gets this pack ... i really want the am90s
Let me know if you do, don't mind doing business with you again. (Wovens)
pimp.gif

I gotta see how these VTs hold up to creasing. Had a pair of the Kobe AF1 VTs earlier this year and just had to return them cuz the way they creased was abnormally bad, whole shape of the shoe was totally changed after 1 wear. Wonder if they changed up the material on these.

I gotta see how these VTs hold up to creasing. Had a pair of the Kobe AF1 VTs earlier this year and just had to return them cuz the way they creased was abnormally bad, whole shape of the shoe was totally changed after 1 wear. Wonder if they changed up the material on these.

^^^
They don't hold up well at all. Another member purchased the White/White AF1 VTs and posted pictures of the excessive creasing. Check the Air Force One thread in this forum.

Apart from the creasing, I'd be interested to know how well the embossed panels hold up over time. On some pairs it looks as if they barely used any pressure when pressing the design onto the panels.

^^^
They don't hold up well at all. Another member purchased the White/White AF1 VTs and posted pictures of the excessive creasing. Check the Air Force One thread in this forum.

Apart from the creasing, I'd be interested to know how well the embossed panels hold up over time. On some pairs it looks as if they barely used any pressure when pressing the design onto the panels.

Originally Posted by vood99

^^^

frown.gif

Originally Posted by vood99

^^^

frown.gif

Saw these at the shop last night in person, super Dope but I'm OCD & the creasing would F my mind lol

Saw these at the shop last night in person, super Dope but I'm OCD & the creasing would F my mind lol

Those AF1 Hi's are a MUST....I'm lookin for these high and low if any finds a site/store with em in stock please share....

Those AF1 Hi's are a MUST....I'm lookin for these high and low if any finds a site/store with em in stock please share....

Please excuse this dumb message.. Have these released yet? If not, what's the exact release date? Thank in advance!

Please excuse this dumb message.. Have these released yet? If not, what's the exact release date? Thank in advance!

Back
Top Bottom