NIKE SPRING '10 BASKETBALL **PICS** KDII HYPERDUNK LOW etc..

to be fair, catalog pics sometimes suck

nonetheless, im not very anxious for any of these except maybe the kd2. that would look dope in the sonics cw imo
tired.gif

if you took off the swoosh, and told me all of those shoes were made by spalding, i would believe you.

I'm not feeling too many of these, but the Hyperdunk Lows are straight. The Pippen fusion is ok, but I'd like to see a black sole based CW.

Originally Posted by VABigPoppa

if you took off the swoosh, and told me all of those shoes were made by spalding, i would believe you.

VA... good to see you my man....

Alot thought it.. but Im glad they're some who still speak it..
laugh.gif

As long as a Lebron Fusion doesn't make it to Retail..... Im happy.
200812171512857908.jpg

What happened to the Zoom BB 3? They looked like the 1, so it was a step (backward) in the right direction...

Hey lets create Hype on a hi cut version and then give them a GR on the low and have them sit on the shelves OR just make enough for ONE Size run per store sothey seem limited...

Right.. do it
1596bl.jpg
Voila

I try to avoid jumping on the bandwagon when it comes to complaints about Nike Basketball falling off,
but what's shown here is just dull. It's not like there's anything controversial, or even ugly, to discuss.

They're just dull.

What's next, the Zoom Generic ? Air Force Cookie Cutter?

Little wonder some people spend more time in the Retro forum than here.

Nike Basketball: Just do the minimum.

^^^^^^^^ The second pair, is that the Yi signature? it looks like the Y from that view.

Back
Top Bottom