NIKE SPRING '10 BASKETBALL **PICS** KDII HYPERDUNK LOW etc..

Originally Posted by ridikulas

What's gonna be the main team shoe for colleges this year? Hyperize? Hypermax? Hopefully not some crappy $80 shoe that lets you pick between Shox or Air Max like in the past. I don't think they're gonna sell too many BB3's this year. Back when BB1 and BB2 were out, those were the sh*t. Now there are better options like Hyperize or the Kobes. I don't see any pros wearing BB3 this year. It's a shame because I like the line. Also, when did Huarache become such garbage? Back when they had the 2k4 and 2k5, it was on top. It's dropped off even more than the BB.

Im gonna go out on a limb and say the zoom flight club may be a popular college bball shoe this season. I just have that feeling. There could be some wickedtb possibilities with that shoe.

colleges you'll see a lot of the 'rize and maxes.

as for bbs not showing up in the league? dude you is ridiculous (hah).
usually tiny shoe contracts will push the newer stuff for guys
so you will see a lot of bbs, especially from those that loved the previous 2
remember a lot of dudes jumped on the 1s so dont' be surprised to see the 3s.
guaranteed that TP will wear the 3s seeing as how he went back to the 1s at the beginning of hte season

and agreed with mjd77. the flight clubs are getting a lot of playtime around the league
and they're a pretty decent shoe and already have TB colors out so you'll see them in colleges
but not as much as the "Hyper" line.

i'm not feeling the durants.... i think the first one was a lot nicer! these look like a clunkier pair of air maxes/ air force max something that werereleased a few years back.... i can't remember which one but im sure you guys know what i mean haha i think amare had them on before..

NIKE AIR ZOOM BRAVE 3

nikenikeairzoombrave31.jpg

nikenikeairzoombrave32.jpg

nikenikeairzoombrave33.jpg

Got word that the HD McFly Low is either pushed back or canned due to material issues.

It's being replaced by a LSU/Lakers CW.

Any chance the KD2 will be releasing end-of-09 early?

I'm becoming a bigger fan of KD and his shoes than LeBron.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Flip'N? Garbage....

The Huarache 2010s look nice.

KD2 > KD1

McFly HD Low....copped!
really? think the KD1 is one of the best performance and best designed shoes from Nike in recent years.

I like the KDs more after see them on his feet, but im still very disappointed in the 2k10s

Does anyone know where I can find the all white Hyperdunks that Derrick Rose wore in last year's summer league?

Back
Top Bottom