Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot, Planet Sports UPDATES

Quote:
welga na tayo!
moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

- Michael Jordan, after winning Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals

i wasnt going to leak out the guys name coz he is entitled to his privacy but,hey,watcha gonna do,was with him today,bought 4 additional sneakers from me,helped him carry them to his house and met his lovely filipina wife.chatted with him a bit.dude mentioned he was planing on wholesaling the CG 3's.saying 3's are his fav jay.he also told me he got wind of the local outlet stores here.dude asked me if i cud take him to one of them.i hesitated a bit and thought to myself maybe he could blow all his load wholesaling old stock at the outlets and not have anymore cash to clear out new releases.win win for all of us.so we went there and like i expected,he goes out and buys 24 pairs of assorted sneakers.i was helping the sales people offer him different sneakers so he would run up a pretty steep bill.the total amount was an astonishing 88k.i had never witnessed a more spectacular shopping spree.on a side note,i didnt know sports warehouse gave an additional 5% discount on wholesalers so the actual amount he spent was 84k.dude also mentioned he wanted to open a fastfood franchise.here's hoping he'll need some extra time comming up with the scratch to wholesale any new releases.

wow..planning on wholesaling the cg 3s?? :smh:
smh.gif
...And if he's gonna wholesale the fire red 3s too, wow...bravo.. :smh:
smh.gif
>:
mad.gif
That's just being too inconsiderate..We already don't get too many pairs of a particular sneaker and someone still grabs that opportunity for us other sneakerheads to cop a pair..That goes to show why that wholesale concept is pure bs. I don't care if i get flamed for this...I'm just expressing how i feel about this whole situation of wholesaling...

^okey lang..ginawa mo naman ang part mo...at yung Japanese..ayus lang kasi negosyo nya yun..ang samin lang papano yung ibang may gusto na naubusan..kelangan pa ba umorder abroad at magbayad ng extra para sa shipping..tapos kung wala talga eh hanggang ganun nalang kasi talagang ganun... wala naman kami magagawa... :\
ohwell.gif

magreretire nalang ako sa sapatos kung ganun din lang.anu nga ba ang magagawa ng isang pares na sapatos na bibilhin ko kung may bibili naman ng lahat?nakakatampo.....LOL

So he's (*** dude) like saying "problema nyo na yun, wala kasi kayong pambili ng wholesale". |I
tired.gif
we all know that he's just hoarding the pairs so that he could sell it x2 or x3 the actual price. another :smh:
smh.gif
for Nike PI or Nike retailers or whoever is making this possible for allowing this. This just pisses me off... >:
mad.gif
Someone needs to do something about this. What's the point of releasing shoes here if he's gonna buy it all?

Many jordans are limited to urban accounts? Will that mean that they will definitly not drop in the philippines? I dont knw any retails here that have "urban accounts"

well according to some store personnel 'tong guy nato eh wala naman passion sa jays nd stuff that we all love . purely business lang daw talaga ang habol nito .

kawawa naman yung mga gustong bumili sa stores ng retail lang at hinde na makabili dahil pnapakyaw na nito , tsk tsk tsk .

or pede din na pagnakita natin yan in public eh tali natin yan sa luneta at palunok natin lahat ng sapatos na hoard nya .

relax lang guys.

its sad that this is happening there. before, i was so easy to get shoes there coz for one, not everyone can afford it, its really a good thing for us who are into sneakers. but now, a whole new different story. in the end of the day, as far as nike p.i. is concerned, its purely business.
"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

- Michael Jordan, after winning Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals

Calm down people.

NT is there for a reason.

If you sleep on a certain release, then that's your problem.

Remember, resellers take several days after the RD before they decide and come up with the $$$. That should be enough time for you to get your pairs.

Contrary to what people know, retail stores prefer selling to average buyers for the simple reason that wholesalers ask for a huge discount on big deals.

On another note, I seriously doubt it if Kats can get a fast food franchise. It takes more than having $$$ to get one. He needs the proper connects and from what I know, he doesn't have any.

Whenever I get to talk to this person, I make sure that we talk only about our deals and nothing else. Chatting with him about wholesaling and letting him know where to get cheap stuff is just adding fuel to the fire.
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31My eBay. UPDATED 2/08/07 NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

That's survival of the fittest for us here in the sneaker scene.

Oh well.
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

^yep..very well said..

the best way is if you have a friend then ask him to hook u up...(yun nga lang nakakahiya..kelangan kapalan na ang muka..)

and for nike P.I..i know, business yan eh..mas gugustuhin nila na maubos kagad ang stocks kesa amagin at sa huli sa outlet lang ang punta...lugi sila...

solution?

ewan ko...LOL

^nice....magandang idea..malay mo makakuha pa ng discount..

dapat yung af25 supreme nalang ang wholesale nya...LOL

pareng in ur shortsD paki PM nga sa akin pano ko ma meet 'tong tao nato

na pumapakyaw ng jays natin , thanks .

sana di iwholesale fire reds 3...been waiting for that to drop! didnt get the chance to cop the aj 4 mars because of that wholesale thing!

^ breaking news bro , it will be wholesale"d" kaya be vigilant hehehe .

if you have store hook ups then you wont be having problems at all .

Back
Top Bottom