Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot, Planet Sports UPDATES

Quote:
I saw the wht/silver ZK1 at Nike Stadium Glorieta

saw the shoes at stadium shangri-la... Php 7,995 i got overexcited and posted in the wrong thread... haven't been to that mall in a while... :lol:
laugh.gif

I've changed my sig.

white/grey ZLB III low, Collection Royale AF1 Premium LeBron (king of Spades) in silver, and Zoom Uptempo Motion Nash AF in black/purple in Stadium Glorietta.
Couple new Lebron tees.
There is a new red Jordan t-shirt got the drawing of 9.5...

how much is black/gold lebron 3s size 12?
-AnGeL_O

"aint got no dreads but got a big *** head,now shake dem dreads while i shake my head" - San Quin

imma get there next week. where can i get SBs? specifically i wanna get the SBTG but i dont think its gon drop there until august if at all?

available already Jordan XXI low white/blue around 7,400 at mega stadium
Sellin DS size 10 Jordan XX 3/4 and DS size 9 AZG 1st game Philippine buyer only PM me

wow!thnx for the info....a little bit too pricey....but if you have a discount card there will be a 10% off ryt?so at least it will cut the price...

Saw both new colors of the Zoom Kobe I's and the Jordan XXI lows today at Stadium Glorietta. Again no available size 7.5's... :smh:
nono.gif

i just went to mega stadium and saw both zk1 black out and 21 lows in person..both looks good..the colors are darker..very tempting..a must for me..

hard to resist the kobes, lebron lows, and xxi lows... damn! too many shoes, so little dough... carlo... di ako nakadengoy keh Tyrone ng Nikes... they got their new supplies last week! inunahan ako ng kapatid... Te now sporting Kobes all white and all black (from USA) depending on his mood... Tyrone rockin' Lebron lows.

Quote:
hard to resist the kobes, lebron lows, and xxi lows...

True... The only thing thats keeping me from buying these is that my size isn't available. Oh well, I'll just wait for you to go to HK again. :b
tongue.gif

Quote:
inunahan ako ng kapatid...

Sayang... :lol:
laugh.gif

Do they still have Mars left for me? I gotta run to the malls tomorrow before the re-sellers clean up the stocks. Don't tell me this is the price I gotta pay for not checking the shops and niketalk because of one busy friday...

Back
Top Bottom