Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

NS rockwell i called for cement 3 asking for my size clearly i heard it still available but somebody had reserve it the guys said "ah mayron na ba may ari" well so much for no reservation policy

NS rockwell i called for cement 3 asking for my size clearly i heard it still available but somebody had reserve it the guys said "ah mayron na ba may ari" well so much for no reservation policy

I'm a regular at NS powerplant but even i was not able to reserve for the CG and Jordan III. this is good for the sneaker game, equal opportunity for everyone.. Kudos to their staff. Although it would have been great if i was able to get the CGXI. Hahaha

Back
Top Bottom