Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Originally Posted by nikenikehan

i know wat a CG XI looks like but wat im asking is a pic of that shoe in GENSAN store....

What for? The person already gave the info about the shoe being available there.
I don't think he'd lie and give false updates.

laugh.gif

Good thing i got a Jordan 3 True Blue at Rockwell... I was on Number 4 and 2 pairs lang ang size 10. Kawawa naman ang nasa line ng Number 6, 7 and 8. After me Reseller Ms. Michelle Lim on Facebook got all the TB3. Only 9 Pairs are at Rockwell Nike Stadium. 2 Size 10, 1 Size 11, 3 Size 9.5, 2 Size 10.5 and 1 Size 13. Oh well... This is the sneaker story in the Philippines, i guess we have to live with it... Although i got myself the correct size, my sympathy on the others na lang who can get sana a pair... Kudos to nike Stadium rockwell for not going on the reservation policy.

saw a reseller bought 6 pairs of true blues in nike stadium atc. i think he waited for the shop to open. i should have taken pictures of this guy.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Wow 6 pairs, but it's considered a GR so there's no 1 pair per customer policy.
In rockwell, there is...  Actually, its not considered as GR technically.  Its some kind of a quickstrike....  Because there is only 12 Pairs per Nike Stadium branch.  I just don't know about Nike Parks.  

Originally Posted by t3nity

Good thing i got a Jordan 3 True Blue at Rockwell... I was on Number 4 and 2 pairs lang ang size 10. Kawawa naman ang nasa line ng Number 6, 7 and 8. After me Reseller Ms. Michelle Lim on Facebook got all the TB3. Only 9 Pairs are at Rockwell Nike Stadium. 2 Size 10, 1 Size 11, 3 Size 9.5, 2 Size 10.5 and 1 Size 13. Oh well... This is the sneaker story in the Philippines, i guess we have to live with it... Although i got myself the correct size, my sympathy on the others na lang who can get sana a pair... Kudos to nike Stadium rockwell for not going on the reservation policy.

some NTers know some resellers by name(esp. the old 1s since SJ),I thought of it once that what if we could name drop some of them here.but nahh. a little waste of time. Peace!Shang:tongue:opular sizes of TB3s are all reserved.

Originally Posted by ballerRN22

Originally Posted by t3nity

some NTers know some resellers by name(esp. the old 1s since SJ),I thought of it once that what if we could name drop some of them here.but nahh. a little waste of time. Peace!Shang:tongue:opular sizes of TB3s are all reserved.
Yes i know...  I am just relaying what happened yesterday.... 
wink.gif

sirs di ba once you're in line sometimes or you do get to chat with other people lining up?tapos of course you ask what sizes they are trying to get esp the ones before you.did they get to talk to the reseller (ms michelle lim),at least the ones lined up after her could get to go to another nike for their sizes?and again,i thought reservations aren't allowed?i now believed the guy before me in the line at gb that since we're vying for the same size that if i dont get my size,just go to shang nike and get his instead...
ohwell.gif
but in the end still got my size
happy.gif

Originally Posted by kb323

sirs di ba once you're in line sometimes or you do get to chat with other people lining up?tapos of course you ask what sizes they are trying to get esp the ones before you.did they get to talk to the reseller (ms michelle lim),at least the ones lined up after her could get to go to another nike for their sizes?and again,i thought reservations aren't allowed?i now believed the guy before me in the line at gb that since we're vying for the same size that if i dont get my size,just go to shang nike and get his instead...
ohwell.gif
but in the end still got my size
happy.gif

Yes,  You can chat naman...  Pero the thing is...  Last 4 pairs na yung natira....  so napunta sa kanilang apat...

Originally Posted by one

Any idea where i can still find Kobe 6 delsol? Size 10.5? tia
wink.gif
this will be a tough one bro... long gone. agility had them before in the sale... good luck!

Originally Posted by one

Any idea where i can still find Kobe 6 delsol? Size 10.5? tia
wink.gif

Try Cartimar. There's one shop there that sells Nike Legit stuff... Or google their number instead ABSOLUTELY SPORTS. Hope this helps.
smile.gif

This popped up in Nike Stadium's Facebook page about an hour ago. Based on the album, the Cardinals are priced at 6,995 --->

"June 18 Release - AJ 7 Retro
Limited pairs. Available at Stadium Rockwell, Greenbelt 5 and Shangrila only. Price is 6,995."

Here's the link

http://www.facebook.com/m...4313.331198.118575779312

Hopefully someone can clarify the price for the benefit of those who are going to cop

Originally Posted by Inigo

Are the Cardinals available already?
Available already...6495 is the retail price....VIP discount is not allowed...
frown.gif
...PASS for me though...
grin.gif

Wazzup! having a hard time calling NS Rockwell to check the size availability for the AJVII Cardinals, is there any other number beside the given 856-7104 landline? or can someone help me confirm if there is a 10.5 size left for the Cardinals? TIA! 
smile.gif
would really appreciate your help.
wink.gif

^ nice update.. smurfs X avatar kobe 6's.. still on the fence about the colorway.. but i think they'll grow on me.. Edit (already did..) reminds me of last year's miles davis kb5's

Back
Top Bottom