Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Saw a guy caring 4 bags of AJ3 stealth yesterday at GB5 and when I went in NS GB5 there where around 6 boxes on the floor and I think 1 guy got them all. When I ask for my size they said they didn't have it, but I'm very sure i saw it on the ones on the floor. SMH!

just copped j3 stealth at shangrila...last 2 pairs size 10, 11
vip card honored
smokin.gif

for those looking for stealths, saw a 10 on display at gb5, they also have low IE's black white in a 10.5 on display as well

^thats because the one in glorietta is a nike PARK and the one in shangri-la is a nike STADIUM

2 different entities, 2 different mechanics.

HTH

Originally Posted by superswag

^thats because the one in glorietta is a nike PARK and the one in shangri-la is a nike STADIUM

2 different entities, 2 different mechanics.

HTH

lol forgot about that.. sorry my bad..

saw that on sneakernews, previous RD was Sept. 10 then now it says Oct 8. They said the same thing when I asked last Friday.

From Nike Stadium's Facebook page hth:

[h6]"Starting today till Sunday we will be having a special weekend sale. 10% off on selected regular priced items! Just do it!"[/h6]

^^ I don't think they have those Digisocks. Those NBA socks you saw are locally-made imo... hth

NS Shang, some of their items are on sale.. 10%off! visit the store for more details.. saw some new LBJ longsleeves also.

Back
Top Bottom