Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

@karlopb
yup thanks sir carlo
laugh.gif

still searching for the kobe V pop

Here's a brief update from Nike Stadium Greenbelt 5

Nike Zoom Kobe V - Inlines, White/ Red, Away
Nike Zoom Kobe V (MS) - Home CW, White/ Red/ Black

Air Jordan 16.5 - Black, White/Black
Air Jordan 6 - Oreo's
Air Jordan 1 - Blue
Air Jordan 1 Phat Low - 3 CW's, 1 of which is predominantly blue

MP Shirts - Fight Night Tee (both blue and red), Pride Tee (both red and white) and Pac-Man Knows (both blue and white); sizes still available as per the sales representative

Sorry, I was in a rush. Wasn't able to check the size run of the shoes I mentioned above. HTH!

Pacman Trainers Available at NS Megamall and Shangri-la (10 pairs from NS Mega)...

AND... they also accept VIP card for 10% discount...

has ATC staarted selling theirs? goin right now... who wants to ride shotgun?!? hit me up... especially those with the VIP discount. hehehe....

Nike Stadium in Megamall got about 60 pairs, as per the sales representative, 18 of which were going to Nike Stadium Shangri-La. Shout out to Miko and Pareng Mon, nice seeing you guys!

I've been to North Edsa NikeStadium earlier, I saw M.P. trainers displayed. Also, I saw M.P. shirts white and red(know).

shout out to pareng joaqs and kuya miko! this release was a breeze, hope everybody got their pairs. for those who are waiting for nsgb5, theyll get theirs tomorrow

just called nsgb5 looking for a sz8. was informed smallest size theyll get is sz9 as theyll be getting their stocks from powerplant and theyll get it around after lunch

Originally Posted by XtiaN

Guys any update on kobe v dark knight that on stock? Thnx
dude, try athlete's foot @ glorietta. saw it on display last week. dont know about the sizes available, though.

NS GB5 still has a few pairs of MP SC2010 left.

Usual shoes
Jordan Oreos
Kobe V away & red/white/black
CP3 III
Melo 6
LBJ 7s
SC2010, Trainer 1s
and
Pacquiao shirts

for those still looking for aj6 black/v-red a sz10 popped out @ atc stadiuim... size10 on display.

they also have the aj6 oreos, jordan 2010 bred, aj2 25th anniversary, kobe 5 inlines on top of my head....

pacman t-shirts and pacman sc trainers still available as well

STADIUM MEGA as of 12 PM earlier

OREO 6's
Motorsports 6's
Silver Anniversary aj1's
3m 2's
AJ1 Phat Low White/Black

OT:
surprised to see the OREO 6's and AJ2's also available at MY SHOE RACK just in front of Stadium Mega

Originally Posted by wytboy55

STADIUM MEGA as of 12 PM earlier

OREO 6's
Motorsports 6's
Silver Anniversary aj1's
3m 2's
AJ1 Phat Low White/Black

OT:
surprised to see the OREO 6's and AJ2's also available at MY SHOE RACK just in front of Stadium Mega

thats why i love my shoe rack in mega. they often have the newest, latest shoes.
does mega still have six rings motorsports?

Back
Top Bottom