Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Originally Posted by unlockingtools

nike stadium cagayan de oro has a good kobe stuff for kids...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nice !!!

roll.gif

NS Power Plant - new Jordan shirts spotted... saw a D-Wade one... and some ASG edition ones as well (one with a gold Los Angeles print and one with a California flag on it) hth...

Max Tempo Basketball Retro spotted @ NS SM Cebu. They still plenty of stocks for XIII playoffs, they also had Jordan III white cement (size 9 on display)

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Max Tempo Basketball Retro spotted @ NS SM Cebu. They still plenty of stocks for XIII playoffs, they also had Jordan III white cement (size 9 on display)
bro ... pippen?which max tempo ..?

prolly the air max uptempo 97 "gridiron" also spotted at trinoma.i was told vip card holders trying to use their vip discount on these will be shunned,pointed at and laughed at by the entire staff and will be given a "i got denied for trying to use my discount card at nike stadium/park!" tee. 

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

prolly the air max uptempo 97 "gridiron" also spotted at trinoma.i was told vip card holders trying to use their vip discount on these will be shunned,pointed at and laughed at by the entire staff and will be given a "i got denied for trying to use my discount card at nike stadium/park!" tee. 

tama yun pala yun. Mas nauna yata sa Cebu ang release.

prolly the air max uptempo 97 "gridiron" also spotted at trinoma.[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]i was told vip card holders trying to use their vip discount on these will be shunned,pointed at and laughed at by the entire staff and will be given a "i got denied for trying to use my discount card at nike stadium/park!" tee. [/color]

^^ what's this sir???

prolly the air max uptempo 97 "gridiron" also spotted at trinoma. i was told vip card holders trying to use their vip discount on these will be shunned,pointed at and laughed at by the entire staff and will be given a "i got denied for trying to use my discount card at nike stadium/park!" tee. 
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

+*!...

Originally Posted by kephalek

what does the new jordan shirts look like?

one has a "Wade" printed on it (can't find a pic online)... others were ASG edition (not sure if these are new, or i just saw 'em for the first time)..here are the pics

thumbs_jordan-brand-nba-all-star-game-t-shirts-4.jpg

455815_100.jpg

hth

Originally Posted by chase on

prolly the air max uptempo 97 "gridiron" also spotted at trinoma. i was told vip card holders trying to use their vip discount on these will be shunned,pointed at and laughed at by the entire staff and will be given a "i got denied for trying to use my discount card at nike stadium/park!" tee. 
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

+*!...
are they limited? geesh, smh at nike.
sick.gif
yup sir maxtempo is right.they will hit the outlets.and it's not an og.in terms of its colorway.
ohwell.gif

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by donmega

one has a "Wade" printed on it (can't find a pic online)... others were ASG edition (not sure if these are new, or i just saw 'em for the first time)..here are the pics

455815_100.jpg

hth

Does all NS's have these?

Originally Posted by 81

455815_100.jpg

hth

Black Panther ?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by 81

455815_100.jpg

hth

Black Panther

roll.gif

Originally Posted by 81

455815_100.jpg

hth

not sure about that... only saw these at Power Plant... when I passed by NS GB5, didn't see these shirts there... hth

Back
Top Bottom