Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

From Nike Stadium's FB Page:

Releasing tomorrow (April 16)

LeBron 8 PS white/blk-sport red PHP7,595 (all stadium branches)

Air Jordan VII Retro Bordeaux PHP6,495 (Available at STADIUM Rockwell, GB5, Shangrila and Cebu)

able to copped the ZK6 at NS atc! thanks @stampedegames

NS ATC update:

jordan 2011 (2 cw)- big sizes available
evo 85 (3 cw) - FSR i think
kobe 6 - white del sol/BRED/GB

from Nike Stadium's Facebook page (looks like the VIP would be credited for the VIIs):

"LBJ 8 PS will be made available to all Stadium branches while AJ7 Retro will be at Rockwell, GB5, Shang and Cebu only. Both are GR and VIP discount accepted. Shop now at Stadium!"

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by donmega

from Nike Stadium's Facebook page (looks like the VIP would be credited for the VIIs):

"LBJ 8 PS will be made available to all Stadium branches while AJ7 Retro will be at Rockwell, GB5, Shang and Cebu only. Both are GR and VIP discount accepted. Shop now at Stadium!"

[/font]

Tama! VIP accepted for Bordeaux VII for NS card holders. (smh on Nike Park
30t6p3b.gif
)

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

[/font]

30t6p3b.gif
)
^^ it was weird sir... i asked the staff from NP Glorietta and they said the VIP was noth honored coz the VIIs were not considered GRs...

arrived at NS G5 at around 11:30 AM and was gonna check on the Bordeaux... but they sold like hotcakes and none was left... one of the crew said they only had about 11 pairs and the 1st one to lineup was there at about 7 AM... i guess they sold out quickly coz they accepted the VIP cards this time...

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

[/font]

30t6p3b.gif
)
^^ it was weird sir... i asked the staff from NP Glorietta and they said the VIP was noth honored coz the VIIs were not considered GRs...

arrived at NS G5 at around 11:30 AM and was gonna check on the Bordeaux... but they sold like hotcakes and none was left... one of the crew said they only had about 11 pairs and the 1st one to lineup was there at about 7 AM... i guess they sold out quickly coz they accepted the VIP cards this time...

sayang din ang discount kasi. 

Spotted @ Stadium, Metro East, Blackout 2011's, Kobe 6 Glass Blue and Del Sol, Air Max Flight 11's, Lebron VIII PS. That's all I remember. Some shoes on sale too like 3M 6 rings.

now that's a quickstrike... damn.

hey nacios, what sizes of the GB do they have? and how many % off is the 6rings 3m? TIA

someone is already selling the taxi 12 lows in sulit.com at php8.5k. damn.....

THANKS RED
62-20- THE DAWN OF A NEW BULLS ERA!!

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

THANKS RED
62-20- THE DAWN OF A NEW BULLS ERA!!

boss those taxi lows in sulit had been there for like to weeks ... 

Park release of the taxi is even more sneaky... most of us didnt knw tha it would be released thre..

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

i know. and there's this guy on ebay selling it for 8.5k too... 2500 mark up. really?
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom