Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

wow thats like 5,500.. but dont those xx3s have issues? quick yellowing
frown.gif
eventually, they will. PL's are notorious in terms of yellowing...
grin.gif

thanks for the info, im feeling the posites now, whats the srp or dc price of those?

Originally Posted by webnoize

stadium shang 40% off ang flightposite gold at 6rings concord ba tawag dun......

thanks man. I'll drop by later for the 6 rings. hope they have my size

man, can't get my size sa six rings... too bad, pa HU naman for size 10.5-11 ng six rings white black. thanks!

yup save money for the play of pack released shoes i saw the flight club (pop) tony parker yesterday & zoom soldier 3, the flight club was so impressivebut the zoom soldier 3 not so problem is they will sell it on released date april 7 or 17 i think, but i can copped flight club later if i want hehehe. here isthe photo of flight club tony parker (pop)

alam mo bosing yun srp ng flight club?thanks

edit:
P5795 ata..zoom ko yun pic..
laugh.gif

thanks gihstar.
pimp.gif

zoom soldier 3?wag naman 8k
grin.gif

Nike Stadium Powerplant is already selling the playoff pack kicks (zk4, zoom flightclub, etc.).
They also have the Jordan Phly's (both black cement and white cement CW's), AJ1 lows (white CW with red midsole), and a bunch of running shoes.
I repeat, they're all for sale already.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

Nike Stadium Powerplant is already selling the playoff pack kicks (zk4, zoom flightclub, etc.).
They also have the Jordan Phly's (both black cement and white cement CW's), AJ1 lows (white CW with red midsole), and a bunch of running shoes.
I repeat, they're all for sale already.
happy.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
nice update! thanks a lot. sana may sweldo na.
happy.gif

im actually on the button if im gonna get my pops from stadium coz their gonna close in april, they will be renovating for a month, and the real release is4/17 pa
thanks for the updates mga friends

manilaboyxix: Sorry, I didn't get to notice the Dirks, maybe they haven't displayed it yet since their shipment just arrived that day and there werebig boxes all over the place
laugh.gif
If you're gonna cop anything though, I think it'd have to be the zk4's. Tried them on, and they really look andfeel good on your feet. Best CW yet in my opinion.
smile.gif

bulls90s: Yep, Home CW of the AJ1 low phat Portland Trailblazers pack
smile.gif

Monase: Why the hesitation?
smile.gif
Isn't it cool to get the POP zk4's early? It's kinda weird though that their personnel line-up was revamped evenbefore they were closing for renovation. I barely recognize anyone there anymore except for the manager and a couple of guys.
laugh.gif

just wait for the official release on 17, just reserve a pair in your size in the meantime with your friendly neighborhood park/stadium/forum/etc

Tingin ko hindi na ako kukuha ng POP. I won't force myself to buy a CW that I really hate.
laugh.gif
I'll just wait for the restocking of the Del Sols(oohhh..I wish)
laugh.gif
BTW, no Kobe IV POP @ planet sports glorietta.

Back
Top Bottom