Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

I found one!

NT is the best.

pimp.gif

just an update, ZKIV breds available in stadium shangrila.

the one on display was size 9.5

and after i took a closer look at them...

i think i can live with my pops... hehe

I don't know if this was posted but check out Powerplant too, they already re-opened and a lot of new/old stocks daw...not really sure but that's whatthe staff said..

Kobe IV Mpls , White outs & black red patent is now available here in nike stadium cagayan de oro the mpls & white outs is very impressive in person icopped both with vip discount of course here some photo,

^^
is that for real ? whites are out?

i checked nike trinoma earlier and they said no definite time of arrival of the whites..

i will check again trinoma tom hohoho

yeah i take that photo inside the nike stadium store in limketkai mall cagayan de oro city also in nike park here already have mpls & white outs.

wow, CDO now getting kicks before us manila peeps, props to you guys over there man!
mpls n whites are nice

nice.........damn, just lost a thousand bucks in a matter of 10 hrs thinking that the mpls wouldnt be released here......oh well........

So many releases this month--The Toro Bravo Pack, ZK4 breds, MPLS, Whiteouts and Lebron 6 MVP..Good job Nike PH! Pero kawawa kami ubos na pera!
laugh.gif

white outs
eek.gif

nike park in trinoma and moa have no idea yet when is the release of the whiteouts on their branches.

my kuya said jordan force v's in isettan tutuban i think? only for P4,300

and he said that a Nike depot in tutuban that had a clearance sale had the Kobe IV's for only 3k ... too bad the stores is closed already

Saw the white outs and mpls kobe iv at Planet Sports Trinoma - P6995, for those who can't wait 'til monday...

Back
Top Bottom