Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

i'm not garfieldgnu but I suggest yun home. maganda in person lalo pagsuot na.pero ok din yun away.just my opinion.

i saw the zk4 phillys in SM megamall dept. store...

me and my girlfriend agreed on one thing, we liked them better than the HD PI's... hehe

Originally Posted by anger47

@garfieldgnu - still remember me, which one looks better for you the finals home or away?

depends on your preference bro, IMO the homes are more versatile, you can use it for malling/chilling and for balling while the aways are more for balling onlycoz I feel black kicks are not as good looking when you wear it with shorts etc. So it depends on how you plan to use it.

Kobe IVs not moving that fast na...Draft Days, Gold Medals (and some MPLS, Breds, Pures) still available in some stores. Nasobrahan na sa colorways. Hopefullyhindi limited and release ng Finals para walang hoarding na mangyari.

I hope some ZKIV's could reach the outlets now then
laugh.gif

^Check mo Nike Park G4, naka sale ang mall so baka pati ang mga Kobe naka sale din. It is possible. Kasi yung mga LBJ and Jordan na hindi nag mo-move ummabotng outlets eh.

thanks for the suggestions guys looks like im gonna get the home cw
happy.gif

@jeyps11cab - home na toh! hehe

^Yup. Liking the Homes than the Aways. Mas madali bagayan (on/off court). Baka masyadong purple yung Away eh.

ZKIV Finals available in some stores here in HK. Text me if you need them. Will be back in Manila on the 16th.

the price of Kobe Finals in HK and the price to be sold here in PH will basically the same, I've asked my friend from HK about the price as well, I thinkit's around HK $ 989

dropped by NS megamall earlier, they said kobe 4 finals will drop 23 pairs each for home and away. no deliveries as of that time though.

I on the other hand dropped by Stadium Powerplant earlier. Their shipment of the ZKIV FInals Home and Away will arrive Monday, but they'll start selling onTuesday. 12 pairs for each colorway.
smile.gif
Goodluck to everyone who wants them!
smile.gif

can anyone help me with the kobe iv home finals in an 8? ayaw ako bilhan ng friends ko eh.. hassle lahat kasi may pasok... studying abroad FTL....

Back
Top Bottom