Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

laugh.gif

i often mistake jethro for hypercrunk

any news about another bb3 cw? not feeling the current ones

not as young but young enough

laugh.gif

back to updates

no sign of finals apparel in atc but they have lots of red team pilipinas gear

Originally Posted by jeyps11cab

Was in Stadium kanina when they opened and there were a couple of NTers getting their Finals pair. Nakalabas lahat ng stocks nila (Home and Away)...around 50 plus all in all.
When I left half na lang ang stock nila. All sizes naman meron pa from 8 to 12. Madami din tumatawag and were asking for reservations pero hindi pumapayag yung supervisor.
She wants them to go there and pick up the pair that they want. You can inquire kung meron pa size pero hindi pwede pa reserve (unless siguro super special customer nila).
Nonetheless, props to the Stadium PP people for keeping their word na 15th ang release and hindi spoken for ang mga stocks (meaning no reservations).
@jeyps11cab - hope you love both your pairs! hehe still thinking if I should get the aways...

went to stadium powerplant this afternoon they still have stocks of both the kobe IV finals cw

^Is it beside the old Ever Gotesco bldg.?

Pardon me guys, can anyone show me what the red pilipinas shirts look like? Is there a pic in another thread? Can't seem to find it thru google. Thanks!

Originally Posted by glitch008

^Is it beside the old Ever Gotesco bldg.?

Pardon me guys, can anyone show me what the red pilipinas shirts look like? Is there a pic in another thread? Can't seem to find it thru google. Thanks!
here you go glitch:

front:

back:

^sizes of those shirts run bigger than the kobe shirts(except the carpe diem). i usually get large but ended up going with a medium

Thanks a lot for the info about the shirt and the pics guys. That shirt seems nice.

Do they have that and the RED PILIPINAS JERSEY anywhere in the south? SM, Festi, ATC or MOA? Thanks!

saw another Red Pilipinas shirt at the Dept Store of Rob Galleria. PILIPINAS printed at the back. The logo above lbj19's post is on front and color yellow.Retail is 1195php

Originally Posted by soleXchange

Originally Posted by chase on

The fit of those red pilipinas shirts are weird.
Tried one yesterday and didn't like it...

Yeah. Me too. Even the Kobe jersey is kinda tight.
th shirt is kinda wide, did you try going down a size?

Back
Top Bottom