Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

I'm not sure where to post this, just found this Nike store in the 2nd level of Shoppesville.
To be honest, I have no idea what these AF1's are. I don't recall seeing them before and their prices caught my eye
laugh.gif

Anyone know what these are and why they cost so much?
laugh.gif

380035521.jpg

yan yun 25th year anniversary series ng AF1. Moses Malone, George Gervin etc. mga sikat na Nike endorsers early '80's bago dumating si MJ

if someone outhere is still on the lookout for a size 10 cherry red 12's, there is one in nike stadium greenbelt 5 as of today. HTH.
smile.gif

THANKS RED

Was at Stadium Megamall earlier, I decided to buy the Air Jordan 2009 but to my dismay, no size 12's...

air-jordan-2009-2k9-black-gold-detailed-2.jpg

Anyway, what do you guys think is a better buy, the AJ 2009 (I'll probably get it on the outlet stores) or the Jordan Elements? I'll use it forballin'...

Nike_Jordan_Elements_161.jpg

There were several discounted items: ( I couldn't remember them all, sorry)

AJ 2009 - 5577 (biggest size left is 10.5)
Jordan Elements - 52xx
Air Jordan 1 Flight Low - 3999
Kobe IV Gold Medals - 62xx

Hi guys,

Does anyone know where you can still buy Air Jordan final countdown package 11/12 in a sz 11??

Originally Posted by Episode23

Hi guys,

Does anyone know where you can still buy Air Jordan final countdown package 11/12 in a sz 11??

Hi Episode 23. I think this is the 3rd time I've read your message on different threads. SMH.. I haven't seen any on retail since. Try to call storesand the numbers are posted somewhere here. Better yet, try Ebay.
Goodluck on your CDP 11/12.

Planet Sports Trinoma:

Air Max 3-> 4xxxx
Zoom MVP White/Green/Black --> 3xxx?
Zoom MVP White/Orange/Black --> 3xxx?
and the usual items..

Also saw the Kobe Bag (Black with Yellow Straps and stuff) for 3.6xx

Originally Posted by jethro

Planet Sports Trinoma:

Air Max 3-> 4xxxx
Zoom MVP White/Green/Black --> 3xxx?
Zoom MVP White/Orange/Black --> 3xxx?
and the usual items..

Also saw the Kobe Bag (Black with Yellow Straps and stuff) for 3.6xx
What's the size run on the zoom mvp white-orange-black?
Is this the MVP X Nash PE?

Back
Top Bottom