Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

news.ViewNewsAttachment.do

delivered but not yet for sale, will you cop em for 7995??

@P42xx 30% off plus 10% off more yesterday 7pm size 8.5 and 12 availble as per the employee's info

those on sale at nike stadium GB5. take note that the marked sale price has an additional 10% off more....lets say a shoe has a 40% off at the cashier therewould be an additional 10% off. nice deal!
smile.gif

this deal is also available at sportswarehouse outlets, athletes foot and nike stadiums. new balance too i think...

Dunno where to post this exactly, but where can I buy Laces. (Not the Nike Red Laces) but Ordinary Laces to replace some of my laces and to make some laceswitchin' TIA!

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

I'm not sure where to post this, just found this Nike store in the 2nd level of Shoppesville.
To be honest, I have no idea what these AF1's are. I don't recall seeing them before and their prices caught my eye
laugh.gif

Anyone know what these are and why they cost so much?
laugh.gif

380035521.jpg

Congratulations on your store jeddahblaster.

gishtar, vandread, airpopoy sorry wasnt able to take note of the prices and size run cause i was in a hurry. their number is 7299764 also better check them uptom coz if what the employee said was right the promo might end on fri.

Back
Top Bottom