Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Originally Posted by shrewd03

nice cw of the MS. way better than the first one.
What is the 2st CW released? do we have the DK MS here already?!? might use it as an office shoe, will just change the lace to black.. lolz..

Originally Posted by ajcampos

^^ How did you  guys found out that MS is a good outdoor kicks? Just because it's more durable? Does it perform close to the flywire version? Fit? Cushioning? Intangibles?

probably because of the XDR soles

Originally Posted by efsfanatic

Originally Posted by shrewd03

nice cw of the MS. way better than the first one.
What is the 2st CW released? do we have the DK MS here already?!? might use it as an office shoe, will just change the lace to black.. lolz..
1st MS colorway: laker home (white.purple.yellow)
2nd colorway: ^that one

NO DK MS yet. or just get the DK's na lang. 
wink.gif

the MS is better for outdoor cuz of the XDR. and the NF thing is much better for outdoor cuz it doesnt attract more scuffs and scratch than the one with flywire. its comfy too. i use my MS for outdoor.

pacquiao new design shirt already arrived here in nike stadium c.d.o 4 different design and the shirt is good quality made in mexico but the launching date is on march 5 the mural design face of pacquaio have in red color the print is black and also the news paper type design also have blue color with white print of course 10% discount for v.i.p also new kobe shirt.

made in mexico? so that means the fit is just the same as those for the jordans or the 4 rings shirt?

i'm a size S for most nike shirts but with regards to the 4 rings, i had a size S pero...parang xs sa akin eh ang sikip.

sana asian sizing and dry fit.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by unlockingtools

yup made in mexico u.s quality shirt not dry fit.

thanks for the reply sir...i'd settle for the kobe inferno shirt then hahaha.
happy.gif

thanks for the pics tools. IMO asian quality and sizing > Us quality and sizing.

based on experience Nike US quality shirts tend to fade/makupas easier than the asian shirts.

Originally Posted by lbj19

thanks for the pics tools. IMO asian quality and sizing > Us quality and sizing.

based on experience Nike US quality shirts tend to fade/makupas easier than the asian shirts.
^
QFT

Originally Posted by lbj19

^^ co sign... the fit is also better.

Originally Posted by unlockingtools

yup made in mexico u.s quality shirt not dry fit.
Not dry fit? What a bummer! IMO, the last set of shirts with good quality ended with those that came out before the De La Hoya fight. That type of material is waaaaaaaay better than the ones released previously.

Back
Top Bottom