Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Just a heads up. For those who like the air jordan 2010, I'm seeing lots of Nike stadiums having them on sale. The red whites(Wade edition) and the North Carolinas are the ones that I have seen with the discounted price...I'm Seeing lots of positive reviews on these kicks so I might be getting one to be my new beaters on the court.
pimp.gif

Shoutout to wytboy55: Was at NS Power Plant Mall, Rockwell a while ago. They also have the KBV Miles Davis only in sizes 9.5 and 10 left.

EDIT: Oops, I just saw his post looking for 8-8.5s... Anyway, anybody else might be interested.
wink.gif

Nike Stadium Gb5 has Zoom Kobe 5 Home edition sz 14 on display for guys looking for big size this caught my eyes because the shoe was very large. New LeBron James witness shirts (the black shirts) also available.

Originally Posted by sadikmac

Shoutout to wytboy55: Was at NS Power Plant Mall, Rockwell a while ago. They also have the KBV Miles Davis only in sizes 9.5 and 10 left.

EDIT: Oops, I just saw his post looking for 8-8.5s... Anyway, anybody else might be interested.
wink.gif

8.5's available in stadium mega and toby's mega
happy.gif

thanks for the help NT fam. I was able to cop a pair from gihstar who will be coming from SG. Sorry for the OT

Went to Nike Stadium Shangrila. New CW for HD 2010 Grey/Yellow green.

And as per the cashier, all nike stadium at SM's are closing.

Napost ko sa Nike park.. sorry for wrong thread..

^10% off regular items for cash payments and 8% off credit card payments.

their vip cards are valid for only 1 year. you need to pay php100 for renewal of the vip card every year but no need to accumulate php15k worth of purchases from nike stadium anymore for your vip card to be renewed.

HTH!

Originally Posted by superswag

^10% off regular items for cash payments and 8% off credit card payments.

their vip cards are valid for only 1 year. you need to pay php100 for renewal of the vip card every year but no need to accumulate php15k worth of purchases from nike stadium anymore for your vip card to be renewed.

HTH!

Thanks Superswag.

I just remember php100 for newly registered VIP card and php50 for renewal.

Nike Stadium Metro East has Black Cement Spizikes at 40% off. Copped mine earlier today. They'll be getting 6s and citrus 9s next week from Shangri-La. So i guess to those who've haven't copped theirs yet, better check out Robinson's Metro East.

Originally Posted by dreicalma

Nike Stadium Metro East has Black Cement Spizikes at 40% off. Copped mine earlier today. They'll be getting 6s and citrus 9s next week from Shangri-La. So i guess to those who've haven't copped theirs yet, better check out Robinson's Metro East.

What sizes are available?

Originally Posted by scud

Originally Posted by dreicalma

What sizes are available?
is it the oreo's 6? or the Detroit pistons? what size too? thanks.

I hope they drop those citrus 9s on discount, if so roboCOP! 
laugh.gif
Will pass by tom. Thanks for the heads up dreicalma!

Got the chance to try the Lebron 8 at NIke Stadium GB5. The Airm Max 360 felt really good and the padding at the top are great, more comfortable than the 7's. I think that these can be used out of the box as compared to the 7's which needs a little bit of break-in. Down side is that it is VERY bulky and I don't like the suede part especially at the toe. The display already had scratches and might have even more scratches when used for ballin'. I still think it is a good performance shoe but I might wait for other CW's.

Back
Top Bottom