Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

394068190.jpg

not sure where to post this, went to forum greenhills a while ago.

aj13 flints
lbj 8 blackout
kb5 wolf grey
kb5 ink
kb5 home pe

Originally Posted by unlockingtools

Nike stadium cagayan de oro update early released of air max lebron 8  v2 christmas...limited stock only..

how limited was the stock? happy to see CDO gettin some love

just came home from sm north edsa. bought a pair of the white/red 13's.hehe. they really look neat and nice in person.php7495 is the srp. vip dicount is being honored.
smile.gif

but it is better to inspect every pair for excess glue and stains.thats what i did before getting my pair. fsr and gr for them 13's.so i guess its an easy buy for all of us.hth!!!

THANKS RED 

aj xiii white/red now available at stadium gb5.
mens, big kids, small kids (?) and toddlers.. 

call for sizes! 

they also have the flint xiii on display. the store also have some nice items on sale. 

man, aj13 is nice..we are all aware of excess glue now..a lil bit of excess glue isnt bad at all..the important is that theyr all comfortable shoes..
smile.gif

Red 13's I got were superb! Oh and I want to see those lebron 8 V2 christmas editions
pimp.gif
! People might go crazy on those kobe 6 grinches though!
roll.gif

stadium powerplant update:

citrus ix's at 30off
jordan 2 qf's at 40 off
alpha 1's (if not all colorways are at 40ff)
true blue inspired cp3's at 30off
motorsport Vi's at 40ff (size 10 on display, LAST PAIR i think?)
oreo vi's at 40ff (size 10 also on display, LAST PAIR also i think hehe?)

cant give you the exact markdown prices for the aforementioned shoes as i cant recall their srp prices anymore..... hehe. size 14 altitude XIII's were also spotted.that im sure it's the
last pair already.just a heads up for everyone...specially to those who are on the hunt for some Vi's retros. hth!!!!

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

Originally Posted by urbandubista

stadium powerplant has lotsa kicks on sale, 10-40% off AMs included. good steal.

do you have the colorway for those AMs? Thanks!

call the store sir, sorry. the shop has lotsa discounted stuff i just had a quick glance on the AMs.  

for those looking for the Oreo VIs.. the one available at Nike Stadium Powerplant is sz 10... last pair... price is PHP 4,077... hth...

CG11 Will be available at Nike Forum Greenhills, but! Big sizes only. 12 and up i think?! correct me if i'm wrong guys. thats the best info that i got.

stadium ATC updates:
lebron 8 blackouts
jordan 13 white/red GS

new JB shirts and tons of kicks still on sale

HTH

Back
Top Bottom