Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Just got my Cool Grey's from NS Power Plant. I was there around 8:30am just to make sure i got my size9. It's the first time i was in a mall even before opening time. It was worth the wait!!! It really is Christmas everyday!!!!!! 
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by nikko13

^^just a heads up regarding atc branch. i heard that they are going to have the kb6 grinches according to a different stadium branch. dont know when though. call them up to confirm. hth

yup its confirmed december 26 is the released date....

Got my CGs at Nike Stadium GB5 awhile ago. Went there at 9am and I was lucky that there were only 3 people lined up. I was the 4th and I got a size 9. By the time Nike stadium opened at 10am, there were no more sizes (I think size 8.5 the only one left). Nice thing too that the discount for Nike VIP can be used for the CGs so I got mine at a 10% discount.

^^ good for you!!! how i'd wish that nike park also had the discount in effect awhile ago.oh well at least we are all happy!!!

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by unlockingtools

Originally Posted by nikko13

^^just a heads up regarding atc branch. i heard that they are going to have the kb6 grinches according to a different stadium branch. dont know when though. call them up to confirm. hth

yup its confirmed december 26 is the released date....

My friend told me awhile ago that nike stadiums were told not to sell the kobe VI del sol yet. I saw one this morning in Nike stadium gb5. Then my friend called them and said they are pulling it out since they should be selling them 1st of january. Even in nike stadium alabang, they pulled out the kobe VI del sol.

Nike Stadium Marquee Mall, Angeles

last pair of Cool Grey as of just now, Size 8, can avail VIP discount.

it was kinda far from my house, but it was well worth it.

the VIP discount made up for the gas.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by chase on

Nike Stadium Marquee Mall, Angeles

last pair of Cool Grey as of just now, Size 8, can avail VIP discount.

it was kinda far from my house, but it was well worth it.

the VIP discount made up for the gas.
grin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Cabalen got game.

Originally Posted by jdmralliart

Originally Posted by dCjstn

nike forum greenhills last i checked, got CG11's last pair size 8.5 left.

Around what time was that sir?

sorry for the late reply. that was around lunchtime on the day it was released.

nike stadium (sm north) negative for the grinches...they already have their lebron 8 xmas but the staff said they are not selling it yet.

Originally Posted by eelamla

dencio31617 do they still have CG left and what sizes? thanks man

sori bro i have no idea. i was surprised when she got home with the CG. saw the receipt and it was from shang. maybe she knows someone but she wouldn't tell me.
i was very happy with the CG that i never bothered to ask.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by dencio31617

sori bro i have no idea. i was surprised when she got home with the CG. saw the receipt and it was from shang. maybe she knows someone but she wouldn't tell me.
smile.gif

bro... what size did she get for you... if you don't mind
smile.gif

Originally Posted by donmega

Originally Posted by dencio31617

smile.gif

bro... what size did she get for you... if you don't mind
smile.gif

size 9

Back
Top Bottom