Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

^Why?
laugh.gif

I strongly suggest you remove the tag from the shoes when you rock them. As far as preserving the jumpman logo, i ask the same question: Why?

I strongly suggest you remove the tag from the shoes when you rock them. As far as preserving the jumpman logo, i ask the same question: Why?

Take the tag out as soon as you get home and rock it with all your heart. No way to preserve the jumpman logo and why? Next question would be "How to prevent the paint from chipping?"
I'm glad that these joints are GR. Thanks Nike Phil! 

Take the tag out as soon as you get home and rock it with all your heart. No way to preserve the jumpman logo and why? Next question would be "How to prevent the paint from chipping?"

Back
Top Bottom