Nike stopping bots?

more and more are going the China route anyways. Always in stock, no hassle. Same sneaker.

🇨🇳
nas-jayz.gif

Even if they do come up with a way to stop the current bots, I guarantee there’ll be an upgraded bot software that bypasses the new protections in no time.
To the best of my awareness and personal experience, no company has ever successfully stopped sophisticated botting software. Like I said at the beginning, maybe they can block the current botting software programs, but even that I doubt.

Last edited:
Yeah, this is corporate BS guised under some “good” , Nike thrives off hype.. as a consumer we should be upset that we are willingly giving up the discretion and ability to decide what we want to keep and return to a corporation who created this in the first place. Unless they come up with a detailed plan of how they are specifically going to target resellers, this is corporate overreach and will affect the normal consumer. I’m not even a reseller but at this point when millions are trying to enter a shoe with only thousands in stock as much as I dislike resellers, they’re not the problem.

Last edited:
Thought they were already canceling orders that appeared to be using bots? Sometimes the same people working to stop the use are oftentimes the same ones creating bots and other automated services in the first place. No different than white hat vs black hat hacking

Back
Top Bottom