Nike SuperRep

Nike Air Zoom SuperRep

The Nike Air Zoom SuperRep is designed for circuit training, HIIT and other fast-paced exercise. Zoom Air cushioning in the forefoot combines with a wide, stable heel to keep you moving and lifting comfortably.

air-zoom-superrep-mens-hiit-class-shoe-ZWLnJW.jpg

air-zoom-superrep-womens-hiit-class-shoe-4FnmRp.jpg

Any other known colorways yet? The navy is just so bland. That's been my biggest gripe w/ Nike Training. I like a lot of the shoes they've been putting out, but the colorways leave a lot to be desired.

Any other known colorways yet? The navy is just so bland. That's been my biggest gripe w/ Nike Training. I like a lot of the shoes they've been putting out, but the colorways leave a lot to be desired.

Those are the only two colorways that have been announced. I'm sure more colors will show up eventually.

Available on NDC. White is women's and up to 10.5 US men's size.

1.jpg 2.jpg

Has anyone seen these at a brick and mortar? I know Nike has a 30 day policy but I would still like to try these on in-store first.

For those looking for a review from a person that does workout check this one out, it's the best I've found:

I got these coming in today for my home workouts. Switching between lifting heavy and HIIT. Little variety.

So, I tried these out for about three months at a workout class with running and weight-training. They were very comfortable for running, but I felt the stability was off when I was weight training, like the Air Zoom fore-foot bags were not keeping me balanced when squatting. I still used them because I found running shoes were terrible for stability in weight-training, and cross-trainers had little to no support in running. This was the best balance out there, that I found.

Superrep 2

This second version comes with two updated features for a better fit: a fully adjustable, burrito-style tongue and a roomier forefoot.

The SuperRep 2 evolves an important facet of modern fitness — training as sport — and the idea that it's deserving of footwear designed to support the performance needs specific to these movements. That’s why the shoe keeps the tech from the original SuperRep, like the forefoot Zoom Air units for pop on jumps, a reinforced rand to brace against lateral bounds and a flexible “burpee break” for everyone’s favorite total-body punisher.

The Nike Air Zoom SuperRep 2 releases December 10 in China, December 26 throughout EMEA and January 4 globally.

1607013007995.png

Back
Top Bottom