Nike The Running Man series

I'm really leaning toward those 95's. There's just something about the color combo that
really appeals to me. Reminds me of cotton candy. And the rest of the pack is crap.

i just copped from PYS, $178 shipped was steep but i think the 90's are different and i hear the quality is nice, plus mesh ...... and im a sucker forgreen ill post pics when i get them

Tre - Yeah man, that is not always the case. Apparently spots can get the clothes that go along with the quickstrike shoes without being able to get theactual shoes. Like when the Air You Breathe pack dropped NEED in Richmond had all of the gear, but none of the kicks.

I see I see, well thankis for the info guys. I'll still be on the look out for those 95's, they're amazing imo. Best since the stashes.

BTNC in Fullerton just received the pack. 203AN.Harbor Bl. Fullerton CA 714.441.3434

Does anyone know where to get them in NYC? Also, if someone can pick up a pair and sell them to me for a reasonable price, i'll buy them.

premium goods houston will have these on the 29th.

2416 times blvd.
houston, tx 77005

they ship.

Out of the whole pack, I'm feeling the 95's the most
We should be getting them in this week as well, the clothing came in a week or so ago. We're selling the pack for retail most likely, so no need to fearthat we're charging over the msrp
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FoamCurse58

Any word on these in the Baltimore area
Major is gonna get them. They got the apparel like a week and a half ago. Check their web site.

March 29 is the Official Release Date

Originally Posted by uknowho85

Originally Posted by FoamCurse58

Any word on these in the Baltimore area
Major is gonna get them. They got the apparel like a week and a half ago. Check their web site.

March 29 is the Official Release Date

Whats the website and im looking for the 95's in particular

Sorry for the low res used the camera phone........ Just got these in the mail, real clean!!

63a359aeea968bdfc36665bfa83056e6777e13d.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom