Nike to Continue Mamba/Lebron Puppet Ads

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Yeah, it seems as though the only way LeBron would stay in CLE is if he wins the championship next year.

Then he would have to stay and defend it.

ESPN/NIKE is currently running a show from what I assume would have been run if Bron made it to the FInals... smfh " Dream Season : 23&24"

Originally Posted by The Wizard

im sure nike meant that he lost in the 2009 playoffs, and he's working to make sure that doesnt happen in the 2010 playoffs. nothing more, nothing less.

however, if they wanna talk about him leaving to ny... i'm all for it lol
I would agree...but the bird is what changed my mind.

It's just so CONVENIENTLY orange and blue. They could have chosen any damn color(s) for that bird...

HTTB's avy
laugh.gif

Enh - maybe you guys are right, i just didn't take that away from it at all. I just think it'd be a stupid marketing plan for Nike with Lebron to focuson two seasons from now - seems a bit unorthodox.

So you mean to tell me if Lebron doesnt win it next year, hes gone? How selfish of him and whomever thinks that way.

What is going to NY do to Lebron in a basketball perspective? Hes basically going to have to start all over again...

Originally Posted by franchise3

Yeah the 2010 one was posted in the game thread.

Somebody also noticed the bird were Knicks colors.

Nike getting metaphoric on us
laugh.gif

eek.gif
holy crap it is the Knicks Color
laugh.gif
that was a snipe lol

but im glad theyre gonna keep these commercials comin
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

So you mean to tell me if Lebron doesnt win it next year, hes gone? How selfish of him and whomever thinks that way.

What is going to NY do to Lebron in a basketball perspective? Hes basically going to have to start all over again...
Hes being selfish because hes looking out for his career
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

ill admit, 50% of my thinking with this topic is just hope.
yeah i assumed that. that's why i'm going to wait until after next season. i know not to get my hopes up only for us to be stuck withoutlebron next year.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by franchise3

Yeah the 2010 one was posted in the game thread.

Somebody also noticed the bird were Knicks colors.

Nike getting metaphoric on us
laugh.gif

eek.gif
holy crap it is the Knicks Color
laugh.gif
that was a snipe lol

but im glad theyre gonna keep these commercials comin
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
it is a Knicks bird

The Knicks' young players should be ready by 2010 (Chandler, Gallinari and possibly year's pick). The veteran role players like Harringtonand Duhon should also be around. The Knicks should also have enough to lure in another quality player in 2010. Then there's the ring chasers that may come.

Ever since I found out that Kenan Thompson was doing Lebrons voice, I crack up even harder even when I see the older commercials.

If marketing dudes couldhave gotten Kel for Kobe (even though his voice doesnt match
tongue.gif
) then these would be the GOAT commercials for me.

LEBRON IS DEF ONE OF MY FAVORITE PLAYERS...

But if he goes to N.Y. hes truly FOOLISH...

He has the city of CLEVLAND in the palm of his HAND...

If he goes to N.Y. he'll just be another HIRED GUN trying to win it all...

ESPECIALLY IF HE NEVER WINS A CHIP, HE'LL BE CRUCIFIED AS A FAILURE...NO MATTER HOW MANY TRIPLE DOUBLES HE GETS...

Did he not see HOW THEY TREATED EWING??

dumb.

But if he goes to N.Y. hes truly FOOLISH...

He has the city of CLEVLAND in the palm of his HAND...

If he goes to N.Y. he'll just be another HIRED GUN trying to win it all...

ESPECIALLY IF HE NEVER WINS A CHIP, HE'LL BE CRUCIFIED AS A FAILURE...NO MATTER HOW MANY TRIPLE DOUBLES HE GETS...

Did he not see HOW THEY TREATED EWING??
dumber.

im die laughing if he doesnt sign with the knicks or cavs. i think S&T would shut down if that went down

Back
Top Bottom