Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

I only ordered 1 pair but my order confirmation has me down for 3 pairs........... very strange

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

Dmxgod - how long until you got email confirmation?
I got confirmation about 10 mins after I ordered..
pimp.gif

shindo03 wrote:BWOOD eventually you will get your pair just keep searching...... And If I were you I would still check on Eastbay on the official release day cause it doesnt make sense for no 11.5 or 12's. I would say 12 is the second most common shoe size other than 10. Maybe the system just blanked for some reason and you might have a surprise on 11/2.

My sentiments exactly and be patient. The bad thing is all you need is one sucker to bite on a eye poker price and its all over. The shoe isn't even worth over it's retail price. I was just fortunate to pick it up because I'm the last person in this god given earth to get anything on NDC that's limited.

shindo03 wrote:BWOOD eventually you will get your pair just keep searching...... And If I were you I would still check on Eastbay on the official release day cause it doesnt make sense for no 11.5 or 12's. I would say 12 is the second most common shoe size other than 10. Maybe the system just blanked for some reason and you might have a surprise on 11/2.

My sentiments exactly and be patient. The bad thing is all you need is one sucker to bite on a eye poker price and its all over. The shoe isn't even worth over it's retail price. I was just fortunate to pick it up because I'm the last person in this god given earth to get anything on NDC that's limited.

just got my Oregon pair in from UPS today. Pretty clean. They come with an extra pair of yellow laces too.

just got my Oregon pair in from UPS today. Pretty clean. They come with an extra pair of yellow laces too.

Anyone receive the backorder email from Eastbay if they were able to cop the Oregon Free Trainers from them?
nerd.gif

Anyone receive the backorder email from Eastbay if they were able to cop the Oregon Free Trainers from them?
nerd.gif

To clear it all up ****'s never got the Michigan State's. They did have a FSR obviously on the release date. The last pair which was a size 10 was sold 2 days ago and only a the Oregon ****'s received them for obvious reasons. I would say due to the limited amount of the shoes these are definitely worth more than retail lol. I mean I think someone said here that they would pay $50 more easily above retail but the other rape prices on ebay are just ridiculous. They all want another $100 or more than retail. If I could find a 12 I would most likely pay the extra $50 for the MSU's or Oregon's. Like I said I can't seem even find a pair of the MSU's on ebay. And all the Oregon Frees are stupid jacked up prices. If the price rise was reasonable I would RoboCop both. I mean if you guys would pay the retail of $175 plus tax on the 1.3 max's then are guys really saying you guys would not pay them same or a little less for the free's lol......Free's retail for $117 I believe. I found someone who hooked me up with the navys early and I paid $165 shipped. Hopefully I answered all your guys' questions peace.

To clear it all up ****'s never got the Michigan State's. They did have a FSR obviously on the release date. The last pair which was a size 10 was sold 2 days ago and only a the Oregon ****'s received them for obvious reasons. I would say due to the limited amount of the shoes these are definitely worth more than retail lol. I mean I think someone said here that they would pay $50 more easily above retail but the other rape prices on ebay are just ridiculous. They all want another $100 or more than retail. If I could find a 12 I would most likely pay the extra $50 for the MSU's or Oregon's. Like I said I can't seem even find a pair of the MSU's on ebay. And all the Oregon Frees are stupid jacked up prices. If the price rise was reasonable I would RoboCop both. I mean if you guys would pay the retail of $175 plus tax on the 1.3 max's then are guys really saying you guys would not pay them same or a little less for the free's lol......Free's retail for $117 I believe. I found someone who hooked me up with the navys early and I paid $165 shipped. Hopefully I answered all your guys' questions peace.

Back
Top Bottom