Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

on foot-
399073712.jpg

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

just out of curiousity, will eastbay or champs carry the pacmans next week?

eastbay ray?
We are expecting to receive a shipment in around 10/28/11 for the Manny Pacquiao Nike Air Trainer 1.3 Max Breathe in White.  I am not sure when these shoes will become available for sale, but I will post an update when I see that they can be ordered.  The product number for this shoe is 51369710, for those interested.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

just out of curiousity, will eastbay or champs carry the pacmans next week?

eastbay ray?
We are expecting to receive a shipment in around 10/28/11 for the Manny Pacquiao Nike Air Trainer 1.3 Max Breathe in White.  I am not sure when these shoes will become available for sale, but I will post an update when I see that they can be ordered.  The product number for this shoe is 51369710, for those interested.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by GZA73

Wow dickssportinggoods shipped them Oregon 1.3 Frees fast. Can't wait!

Agreed.

Couldn't believe I got that email last night...

Originally Posted by GZA73

Wow dickssportinggoods shipped them Oregon 1.3 Frees fast. Can't wait!

Agreed.

Couldn't believe I got that email last night...

Excluding the special makeups because we all know the ypebeasta re gonna buy them up, but are these 1.3 kicks really that good? They've sold out at a few spots around my way. I'm ready to replace my Trainer 1.

Excluding the special makeups because we all know the ypebeasta re gonna buy them up, but are these 1.3 kicks really that good? They've sold out at a few spots around my way. I'm ready to replace my Trainer 1.

Aside from Aesthetics I would say the the 1.3 Free strictly performance wise are the best compared to the 1.3 max. The reason because you are getting a lighter shoe for less money. Obviously the $175 price point you are paying for the air bags. But, yeah the 1.3 free trainers are probably the best yet as far as performance goes.

Aside from Aesthetics I would say the the 1.3 Free strictly performance wise are the best compared to the 1.3 max. The reason because you are getting a lighter shoe for less money. Obviously the $175 price point you are paying for the air bags. But, yeah the 1.3 free trainers are probably the best yet as far as performance goes.

I also was wondering with the last couple posts did you guys get yours online or did you guys call..... cause one of the guys said they got an email confirmation. Are you guys ordering off customer service or calling the actual stores in Oregon and then they ask you for your email. to confirm.

I also was wondering with the last couple posts did you guys get yours online or did you guys call..... cause one of the guys said they got an email confirmation. Are you guys ordering off customer service or calling the actual stores in Oregon and then they ask you for your email. to confirm.

Havent heard anything about LSU's either...?

Attempting to track down a 2nd Oregon, debating Army...

Originally Posted by sho3tym

im just glad i was able to get ONE
laugh.gif

would like to get the stanford and army ones

Originally Posted by sho3tym

im just glad i was able to get ONE
laugh.gif

would like to get the stanford and army ones

Originally Posted by KingJay718

$90 for heel only air on the normal mid version
$110- $115 for a FREE based version
laugh.gif

$175 for a 360 running outsole.

With nothing else too unique, I would venture to say stick with the TR1s or TR1.2s, your free tr2s or air max 360 running shoe.... All for cheaper prices than above.

$30-$50 on any TR1 or TR1.2.
$40-$70 on any free trainer/lunar edge foam only shoe
Discounted prices on the past three years of air max running shoes, as low as $60.
-----
The only true positive I see out of all this is the free trainer 1.3 is a bit of a higher cut than other free trainers, so if you need a strength and conditioning shoe for that certain type of training and like mid cuts, go for it..... Everything else is highly overrated, or mediocre to the point that prior models can be had for half the cost and there be no true dropoff.

Who knows. Call me biased. The shoes I hate, common consumers love (the upper on these guys is hideous). But not hideous enough to throw people off.

Nike's consumer base has changed. What used to be $110 models with dual zoom that consumers deemed too expensive has translated 6 years later to a model that is the same price and all free.. Yet 6 years back, frees ran you only $70 tops.
-----
Now  compare spending $110 on all foam FREEs to $90 on the normal tr1.3 model with heel only air and foam forefoot. I guess it's all up to the consumer and their choice. I see spending $20 more, for less, as ridiculous, but many love the free outsole. It definitely has its advantages for a certain type of training.. For every day performance? I don't know. I don't even believe either the $175 max version nor the $90 regular version provide any true advantages given their price. You can't do court sports in the 360 runners because of the running outsole and pattern. The $90 dollar regular version with no forefoot zoom gives you little cushioning for impact protection.. So again, I would say go barebones with it all, get an older free tr2 or free tr1, and get the best out of free shoes... or spend $30 more than you should and get the current free trainers...

I would rather train in FREEs than a regular $90 dollar version. The max air heel is okay, but that forefoot foam will breakdown quicker than the heel. I would rather have the entire foam outsole break down in the same time frame, ie what you get with the frees or other lunarlon shoes.

but thats just me... If you liked the tr1s though, these regular tr1.3s have the same cushioning setup, so have at it.
-------------------
btw
Eastbay has a few smaller sizes of the free oregons and MSUs. They list the sizes as 4E- Extra Wide. I found that a bit interesting

Back
Top Bottom