Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

If you open up two tabs and put an low-top image in one, and a mid-top image in another you can flip between the images and compare the height directly. (It's basically like a makeshift GIF.) The mid is very, very slightly higher than the low-top. Maybe a centimeter taller.

If you open up two tabs and put an low-top image in one, and a mid-top image in another you can flip between the images and compare the height directly. (It's basically like a makeshift GIF.) The mid is very, very slightly higher than the low-top. Maybe a centimeter taller.

The NIKE ID TR 1.3 is out.

7 options to choose from.

Goes as high as $195 with strap and 360 air..
No strap, it's $185.
No 360 air, it's $140.

Mid and Low priced the same.

The upper color is the same section as the toebox... can't do much here at all

The NIKE ID TR 1.3 is out.

7 options to choose from.

Goes as high as $195 with strap and 360 air..
No strap, it's $185.
No 360 air, it's $140.

Mid and Low priced the same.

The upper color is the same section as the toebox... can't do much here at all

Does anyone know when the MLB edition is coming out I seen wale have them so I was wondering If they are ever going to come out

Does anyone know when the MLB edition is coming out I seen wale have them so I was wondering If they are ever going to come out

Cannot wait for the Oregon and Georgia 1.3s to drop
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shoes604

EA Sports 1.3s on Eastbay now.
http://bit.ly/oIxubu
Good catch!  I just got back from my mini vacation, otherwise I would have posted something earlier.  We hope to receive our shipment in during the next 1-2 weeks.  Please note, back-order dates are subject to change. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by shoes604

EA Sports 1.3s on Eastbay now.
http://bit.ly/oIxubu
Good catch!  I just got back from my mini vacation, otherwise I would have posted something earlier.  We hope to receive our shipment in during the next 1-2 weeks.  Please note, back-order dates are subject to change. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^is that confirmed?
I believe it said somewhere that Oregon and TCU were both part of this year's "rivalry pack".  Gotta believe there are a few others like last year as well.  Crossing fingers on Oregon.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^is that confirmed?
I believe it said somewhere that Oregon and TCU were both part of this year's "rivalry pack".  Gotta believe there are a few others like last year as well.  Crossing fingers on Oregon.

Back
Top Bottom