Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

you guys think the Oregons will be a tough cop on NDC? i have no idea how limited they may be. I'm gonna be on a flight and won't touchdown till 1 or 2 am I'm hoping they'll still have my size!!

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Originally Posted by Type X

1.3 Eastbay letterman FSR on eastbay just got posted for those that missed it!

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...l-12-x-nike-trainer-1-3/

where did these release previously? this is the first i've seen em!

I was on vacation visiting my mom last month, & nikestore tweeted them out then
I remembered it selling out in like an hour & a few accounts got them ( they were doing phone orders)

I personally wasn't really interested in the shoes so i passed, just saw the leak this morning so i thought i'd share
smile.gif

btw there are codes you can use also!

AFANJI20 = 15% off!

I remembered it selling out in like an hour & a few accounts got them ( they were doing phone orders)

I personally wasn't really interested in the shoes so i passed, just saw the leak this morning so i thought i'd share
smile.gif

AFANJI20 = 15% off!

smile.gif

I'm on the fence about em, was hoping to order them to see them in person and return them if I wasn't feeling them, but they actually don't even make em in my size (14) Thanks for the heads up though!

smile.gif

I'm on the fence about em, was hoping to order them to see them in person and return them if I wasn't feeling them, but they actually don't even make em in my size (14) Thanks for the heads up though!

Looks like I will be staying up for my first sneaker release in a while.  Gotta try to get those Oregon 1.3's.  

Looks like I will be staying up for my first sneaker release in a while.  Gotta try to get those Oregon 1.3's.  

you guys think the Oregons will be a tough cop on NDC? i have no idea how limited they may be. I'm gonna be on a flight and won't touchdown till 1 or 2 am I'm hoping they'll still have my size!!

I'm crossing my fingers to get either oregon or boise state I'm hoping its enough to go around. If you a size 14 you should be ok

I'm crossing my fingers to get either oregon or boise state I'm hoping its enough to go around. If you a size 14 you should be ok

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

i guess they only go up to 13 anyway. men's sizes 6-13. smh 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

i guess they only go up to 13 anyway. men's sizes 6-13. smh 
tired.gif

smile.gif

AFANJI20 = 15% off!

Thanks bro. For the heads up and the code.
pimp.gif

smile.gif

AFANJI20 = 15% off!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

smile.gif

AFANJI20 = 15% off!

pimp.gif

i was gonna try em out in 13 to see if they fit but they're sold out on Eastbay already! plus people have em on eBay already for $170+ smh
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

smile.gif

AFANJI20 = 15% off!

pimp.gif

i was gonna try em out in 13 to see if they fit but they're sold out on Eastbay already! plus people have em on eBay already for $170+ smh
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom