Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

Originally Posted by KC KING T9X

Got them today
where did u get urs @???......did they release online???.....last i checked the nike website said that they were delayed!!!!

Originally Posted by KC KING T9X

Got them today
where did u get urs @???......did they release online???.....last i checked the nike website said that they were delayed!!!!

Rumor was employee store and track town n eugene and Nike town Portland only got them 50 per store but to answer the question the Beaverton employee store

Rumor was employee store and track town n eugene and Nike town Portland only got them 50 per store but to answer the question the Beaverton employee store

I check with Eastbay last Monday and they didn't know anything about them. If these go up on Eastbay I will try to get them off of there unlike what I did with the maxes. I hope they up soon!!

I check with Eastbay last Monday and they didn't know anything about them. If these go up on Eastbay I will try to get them off of there unlike what I did with the maxes. I hope they up soon!!

Originally Posted by sho3tym

So they should pop up any day then?

Hope to see them on eastbay.
Originally Posted by mjvc

After checking our system, I saw that we hope to receive a shipment in for the Oregon Nike Rivalry Free Trainer 1.3 in Black/Green/Gold during the last two weeks of October.  Please note, this time frame is subject to change.  Keep checking our website for any updates.  The product number for this shoe is 12259038.

I corrected the product number.  I also wanted to say, these shoes will be extremely limited.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by sho3tym

So they should pop up any day then?

Hope to see them on eastbay.
Originally Posted by mjvc

After checking our system, I saw that we hope to receive a shipment in for the Oregon Nike Rivalry Free Trainer 1.3 in Black/Green/Gold during the last two weeks of October.  Please note, this time frame is subject to change.  Keep checking our website for any updates.  The product number for this shoe is 12259038.

I corrected the product number.  I also wanted to say, these shoes will be extremely limited.

EastbayRep - Ray

Here's the new Pacquiaos. Logo on the back.

xoha3s.jpg

2qbhurr.jpg

2m42fqe.jpg

^^^ Thanks for sharing the pics! Nike should hire back Mike Friolo to save manny's shoe line.

Back
Top Bottom