Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

nike-usab-pack-fall-2012.jpg

nike_usa_basketball_2012.jpg

With the 2012 Olympic games taking place in London, Nike is already ahead of the game by bringing back 4 Olympic classics that most us may have remembered growing up. Scottie Pippen’s Nike Air More Uptempo, Charles Barkley’s Nike Air Force 180, Vince Carters Nike Shox BB Pro VC and Carlos Boozer’s Air Huarache 2K4, will all release in 2012 to coincide with the Olympic games. No word on the retail price on these classics yet, but rest assure that these Olympic signature sneakers will be anticipated for the coming new year. Check out the complete Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack for 2012 including a few photos of the players wearing them after the jump. Via AK

nike-air-more-uptempo-01.jpg
nike-air-more-uptempo-02.jpg
nike-air-force-180-01.jpg
nike-air-force-180-02.jpg
nike-shox-bb4-01.jpg
nike-shox-bb4-02.jpg
nike-air-zoom-huarache-2k4-01.jpg
nike-air-zoom-huarache-2k4-02.jpg

OMG 
eek.gif
FINALLY THEY RELEASE THE REAL OLY BB4s!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

CANNOT WAIT.
devil.gif

Now I just need the AS BB4s.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

didn't the uptempos just retro last year?

yes but its all good i didnt get a pair haha
Pippens & Shox copped forsure. If the releases r spread out then barkleys too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

didn't the uptempos just retro last year?

HOH. But hopefully it's a general release this time around. I tried getting them to Canada for a reasonable price, but that wasn't happening.

Oly pippens
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

HOH release this year, GR release next year?
pimp.gif
glad i got rid of 1 of my pairs....may consider getting rid of my other now....hopefully theyre done exactly the same

When I saw the title, I expected the flight 96s with #6 on back sigh
well oly uptempo !!!
edit: and hope they release some 96 jerseys 
eek.gif

Lotta heads gonna be ecstatic over these. Good to see those Pips given a wide release

And yes, all 4, are more likely than not, copped

WHY THE HELL DID THEY INVERT THE MIDSOLE ON THE PIPPENS???...REALLY HOPE THEY CHANGE THAT...OTHERWISE IM STOKED FOR THEM AND THE FORCE 180'S..NEED ANOTHER PAIR OF THOSE

the uptempos better not be like 180 like last year...i think it was 180? it was alot of money

I'm pretty sure Boozers PE was different. If you look at old 04 Olympic videos on YouTube, Boozers pair has a blue check. Plus you can see from the picture above that the Huarache 2k4 on the strap is a different color. I wish they would release the Kobe PE instead.

Probably in the minority but, would really love to see these as well, for nostalgic purposes.  At least for me.  Not gonna happen though.

Back
Top Bottom