Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

For what's it worth, a lot of outlets are getting the Olympic colorway Hyperdunk plus now that were $250 with the chip.
They repackaged them so there is no more chip and lowered price to $119. Comes in plain ole orange nike box.

Saw the Uptempos in two stores today! For 99 at a place called City Gear but they only had a 9.5 and a 13 then saw them at Hibbett Sports with a $20 dollars off tag! My 10.5 was the one on the shelf and I have a 20% off coupon! Think I might snatch em tomorrow...... Should I or Shouldn't I??? What y'all think?

Saw the Uptempos in two stores today! For 99 at a place called City Gear but they only had a 9.5 and a 13 then saw them at Hibbett Sports with a $20 dollars off tag! My 10.5 was the one on the shelf and I have a 20% off coupon! Think I might snatch em tomorrow...... Should I or Shouldn't I??? What y'all think?

yes. asap

Took a lot of self control to pass on the 180's last year, I just couldn't get with the $130 tag.

The patience paid off, just picked up VNDS pair of the 180's for $80.  I'm impressed, the materials aren't half bad compared to recent retros.  The pleather is meh but the tongue and ankle have decent padding.  They're pretty comfy after one wear too.

Back
Top Bottom