Nike Vintage Terminators for 08

I have the White/Blue pair from a few years ago- they look like a new sneaker, not an old ratty one- They're a 12, for sale btw.

But I guess this is the next step after the runners that came out a few months ago...

It's dope that they are finally releasing some hi cut Terminators in nice colorways (outisde of the time-span a few years ago and some co.jp releases), butthe vintage look is a joke. Just release them like the OGs. When will Nike learn?

nike-vintage-terminators-ndc-3.jpg

They need to release those in a DS form, not a vintage form.

I think we still have some of the navy/grey ones in stock, from the release a few years back.
retro> vintage

Love terminators! Both colors look dope, might grab the wht/red ones but not the Georgetown colorway. Just makes you wonder why Nike retroed these 3-4 yearsago than came out with these. Kinda reunions the value of the retroed ones. Seems like the new thing Nike is going for. I don't think Nike should retroa shoe, than with-in a few years retro the same shoe made to look vintage... that's pretty lame.

My retros look like that now. But those grey and red ones are also hot as hell

EDIT
Except the retros had grey laces

i found a spot with the retros today, i mat just buy them, i'm not digg'n the pre-yellowed sole

hmm, i should wear my hoyas terms sometime.. picked up off the clearance racks for 40 bucks at modell's.
smokin.gif

on the flip side though, my harris tweeds are of little to no use for me in the tropics..

but yeah, %$++ all this pre-yellowed look - i like my shoes yellowed over time.

when these dropped a couple of years back they couldn't give them away i dont see how they're gonna sell now

i like how everyone sleeps on terms.

smh.gif
at the blue laces in those though.. mine came with fat gray laces.

now all i need is a georgetown hoyas fitted and a sweaty t-shirt a la patrick ewing.

PH2006022100002.jpg

^

i didn't mean niketalk, per se, but the general shoe-buying public.

i've come to realize we can't really educate the kids on the classics of the past.. so why not just keep them for ourselves?
smokin.gif

no hype = clearance rack steals.

Not feeling the vintage, want my shoes to look new. Bought a pair of terminators bout 3 years back, grey/green/white, boston celtic colorway.

I swear I bought my pair in 03-04. Another retro so soon? These will hit sales racks just like before and sit at $29.99 for months.

Hmmm Nike....How about making a pair that's just like the OG but not "aged". This concept is just absurd....

Back
Top Bottom