NIKE..... WE WANT EMERALDS!

Originally Posted by Trydan

SinnerP - LOL I thought you knew that sir!
haha... no, no, no... that was a few years ago when I finally discovered the difference, when I saw some various pics from the Grif on Grif book.  
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Trydan

Definately agree! So far weve gotten two awesome og colorwas and one bleh black/red one,

cincy colorway was dope....all blacks aren't terrible.

all blacks are terrible sorry burst your bubble ninjahood
that was a waste of a color they could have given us something better
this is correct order in which griffeys should have dropped
1.EMERALDS
2.FRESHWATER
3.VOLTS
4.mmmmm anything but the red/black n black colorway

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

eh I think they gonna drop eventually Nike just aint trying to drop everything at once I guess

yeah....they will give it to us eventually
eyes.gif

if i can get any word that nike is releasing these it will be easy to pass on the grey and teal joints..

but them grey and teal ones look better and better with no word about these but these joints are str8 heat

We should do a poll to see if NT prefers white or OG GR midsoles...
I personally wouldn't mind either, but I'd prefer a white midsole if it were to retro.

I enjoy the chase of acquiring OG's...

I want those emerald Diamond Furies with the JR 24 on the tongue to drop so badly...had those in middle school...damn I'm old lol

Keep pressin em, nike will release them and make the midsole red...I can care less, wht/blk just give me the damn shoe

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

I want those emerald Diamond Furies with the JR 24 on the tongue to drop so badly...had those in middle school...damn I'm old lol

Middle school?  Blah.....you're still young.

^ Oh stop it.  Now I feel old.  
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
tongue.gif

DsLee559 wrote:
We should do a poll to see if NT prefers white or OG GR midsoles...
I personally wouldn't mind either, but I'd prefer a white midsole if it were to retro.

I enjoy the chase of acquiring OG's...

Yeah, I think it'd be interesting to see a poll.  I think OG PE has a slight edge right now, but it could change if an actual poll was used.
OG GR

or

OG PE

EDIT ~ OG PE for me.

Back
Top Bottom