Nike + with non-Nike shoes?

I am training for the 2009 LA Marathon and I run in Asics GT-2130. I was wondering if there is anyway I could use the Nike + technology with the shoes Ialready have? I love Nike to death, but their running shoes are not exactly top quality in my experience. I will under no circumstances buy a nike shoe justto use the technology but it would be great if anyone knew a way I could use it with my current shoes. Thanks alot.

Mods, if this is the wrong forum, please move it for me. Thanks

I know it's more pricey than the Amazon shoe attachment, but Nike also sells a wristband/watch that works too. It's on Eastbay.

heres a link to the wristband, but you will still need something to hold the sensor to your shoe, this just eliminates the Ipod I think.

Nike+ Watch

I run in Asics get nimbus 8 (last years model), and I cut a small slip in the tounge and sewed around it, so there's a little hole in there. I put thesensor in, and tie my laces around it, thus I can't feel it and its snugly fit in there.
Works perfect, for me

hope that helps a bit

you can use the thing on amazon that someone else posted, or you can go and get one of the shoe wallet things thats like a pouch that wraps around your lacesand stick the sensor in there. that works as well but they are more readily available.

Back
Top Bottom