Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
THey are okay.... way they pakaged the shoe is A1.. straight to stockx it goes. Not gonna lie ugly looking shoe and did not expect to hit. Sorry if I took someones pair...
113FAC0D-821D-41DC-863B-F21FF30E21C0.jpeg

^
the more ppl that feel this way, the cheaper they will be so I'm not at all mad at this. also, that sentiment wont last very long among the target demographic. in other words, we are seeing I think a normal pattern with this shoe. but once it starts to creep back up, man I feel like we will have another Y1 situation. I really feel like THAT is what nike is aiming for.

anyway, those that want should all know over the next week or so as pairs come in is the time to strike!

Why do people try to convince others that their opinion is right? You like mesh over suede? Cool but that doesn't make mesh better. It only makes mesh better to you. You dont like SA's? Cool. No need to run them down. A lot of people like them. Your opinion only matters to you. No need to try to convince the world you're right and they are wrong. Buy what you like and keep it moving.
never understood this myself, people can have opinions and they can differ and everyone can just move along

I ain't tryna convince you or anyone else on a damn thing. I could give 2 ***** what you or anyone else thinks, my guy so let's get that understood early. ima speak my opinion on this board bc that's what's its here for. if u dont like my opinion then there's the ignore button option for u. show me where I said my opinion was right or better. I'll wait. what I said was the mesh will AGE better and based off pics of bones being WORN o dont tjink that can be disputed. so thx and move along my guy...
:lol:

here YOU go again. so now we cant be "treating a shoe like a stock" to ensure we get the best price, right? bro, seriously FOH! and what if someone doesn't have the bait to trade for a shoe like this? just shut up already you sounding real foolish. telling others HOW to acquire they shoes now? :lol:
If I ever base a trade off stockx prices, I'll quit the game. I collect mostly vintage pairs where there is no Stockx. I offer to pay what I think it fair based on how much I like them. There's no book to tell me what to pay. "Well based on this algorithm you need to add $48.92 to make the trade even." Foh clown. Trade what you like less for what you like more, stockx prices be damned. If dude likes these more than Unions, good on him for trading for what he wants. Damn the clown that questions it.

The Bone pair will age just fine. I don’t think the black pair was made with mesh for durability purposes, it was just a design preference. Just like the Black and Zen Grey Yeezy 1s were made with different materials. Both colorways of the FOG 1 are nice in their own way.

The Bone pair will age just fine. I don’t think the black pair was made with mesh for durability purposes, it was just a design preference. Just like the Black and Zen Grey Yeezy 1s were made with different materials. Both colorways of the FOG 1 are nice in their own way.
Leather, mesh, nylon, neoprene, sating I don't give AF I am copping. I absolutely love the shoe. Super pumped that prices are dropping daily cause I need more pairs!

the popularity of stockx clearly shows that your way of pricing and valuing shoes is no longer the standard model. change with the times or get left behind Mr. vintage copper.

JL actually said in one of the interviews that it was a performance preference.. not really design or durability. Not sure if you missed it but during the wear test, players said the shoe was way too hot (in all suede- don't remember anything about leather) so they went with mesh. I guess the leather was still breathable enough?

Interesting seeing people suddenly bash SA's now that they dropped (and closet 750 haters :lol: ) when before a lot of people in here wanted them. I never liked them.. didnt even try any raffles for them lol but theyre not super terrible just really awkward and lacking to me. Personally, I prefer the Black 1's and always have but the Bone 1's are nice too; not sure if I'd be as upset if I missed or pay resell for those.. I love the mesh more and wish the Bones had them.

As for the leather.. I don't even know what they feel like in person to know how it'll age :lol: but I feel like the mesh is better.. my 0.02.

These are ridiculous, super salty I missed picking up my pair from HOH def need one to rock and one to stock. The packaging is by far the best I've ever seen for a sneaker too.[/QUOTE]

I love the shoe but whats so great about the packaging? Its exactly the same packaging as the Yeezy 750 other than the tin foil bag they put the shoe into.

If I ever base a trade off stockx prices, I'll quit the game. I collect mostly vintage pairs where there is no Stockx. I offer to pay what I think it fair based on how much I like them. There's no book to tell me what to pay. "Well based on this algorithm you need to add $48.92 to make the trade even." Foh clown. Trade what you like less for what you like more, stockx prices be damned. If dude likes these more than Unions, good on him for trading for what he wants. Damn the clown that questions it.
I’ve personally been a part of the Nike Talk community for years and a HUGE thing we do here is help others out. Example If somebody is posting there thinking about paying $2000 resell for a shoe and I see that same shoe just restocked for let’s say a retail price of $200, I’m going to post a link if I have one available or tell the person what site to go to. Now if that person still wants to pay $2000 instead because it makes them happy or whatever that’s up to them it’s there money. But I’ve looked out for a lot of people up here over the years with links or private messages with discounts codes etc these things happen a lot in threads like the Nike SB thread where not as many resellers are lurking lol but ultimately we look out for each other or at least I do.

was just gonna say that. in the JL interview with the 2 nike designers, they say that the ball player wear testers all complained about the leather/suede upper version being too hot and not at all breathable. they actually say it. so there's that

Also I think charmcitykid charmcitykid was initially just voicing his opinion and everyone kept replying to him so he was defending himself .. just my take. I welcome shared opinions without bashing each other of course. POV's are what sometimes can bring out interesting details that I may have missed on a shoe. I never get tired of people getting their pairs, showing pics, and giving their take on them. NT used to have a LOT of this back when I first joined.

That unboxing really feels like you just got a pair of Air Mags.. I was legit impressed like getting my first Jordan in 2001.

I’ve personally been a part of the Nike Talk community for years and a HUGE thing we do here is help others out. Example If somebody is posting there thinking about paying $2000 resell for a shoe and I see that same shoe just restocked for let’s say a retail price of $200, I’m going to post a link if I have one available or tell the person what site to go to. Now if that person still wants to pay $2000 instead because it makes them happy or whatever that’s up to them it’s there money. But I’ve looked out for a lot of people up here over the years with links or private messages with discounts codes etc these things happen a lot in threads like the Nike SB thread where not as many resellers are lurking lol but ultimately we look out for each other or at least I do.
You're using an extreme example of $2k vs $200. Reality is it's a pretty small difference so him trading for what he wants is the play. He doesn't have to nickel and dime it. Just get what he wants and wear it. Hell I traded ow Chicago aj1 that i got for retail for Patta Purple AM1. On paper I'm sure I lost that trade but I got a pair I'd been after for years for $190 i paid on the ow aj1 so I feel I won personally.

seriously bro your way is old and outdated and this is clear facts. how u gonna tell a man he's "nickeling and diming" when in reality he's just being frugal and tryna get the best price. every dollar ultimately counts as dollars certainly add up. but you must be a baller tho. :lol: the more we go back and forth, the more its blatantly obvious that your out of touch with reality. you're still living in the sneaker climate from years ago. catch up, my guy...

seriously bro your way is old and outdated and this is clear facts. how u gonna tell a man he's "nickeling and diming" when in reality he's just being frugal and tryna get the best price. every dollar ultimately counts as dollars certainly add up. but you must be a baller tho. :lol: the more we go back and forth, the more its blatantly obvious that your out of touch with reality. you're still living in the sneaker climate from years ago. catch up, my guy...
Sorry, I have no desire to treat shoes like stocks. Honestly that sounds miserable unless you're a reseller making a loving doing it. I'll continue to pay what I feel is fair for shoes I want, other peoples opinion be damned.

Do you like being shortchanged?
Depends on where it is. My barber only takes cash. He rarely has change. He just puts it on the books and credits me next time. Same way when I'm trading shoes. If mine are a little more than yours, that's cool. Get me back next time. If we never trade again, that's ok too. As long as I get the shoes I want, it all works out in the end.

nice pics, but the more ppl post of SA the more i see that they aren't savable. congrats to all that copped SAs and love them tho.

Back
Top Bottom