Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nice pics, but the more ppl post of SA the more i see that they aren't savable. congrats to all that copped SAs and love them tho.
I like that they made two models with different vibes that can appeal to different people. hopefully that helps people cop the model they want.

This is probably my last shoe purchase this year.

Sorry if I took someones pair...
113FAC0D-821D-41DC-863B-F21FF30E21C0.jpeg

$orry, but not $orry.

THey are okay.... way they pakaged the shoe is A1.. straight to stockx it goes. Not gonna lie ugly looking shoe and did not expect to hit. Sorry if I took someones pair...
113FAC0D-821D-41DC-863B-F21FF30E21C0.jpeg

Boy with a username like that, you better not have hit from Keith and then talmbout takin someones pair

Btw what size tho :nerd:

what I noticed is that these look kind of long, probably due to the narrowness. I know hipstermike hipstermike wears the same size as me ( 8 ) and they look long in his on-foot pic same as it looks long in my on-foot pic as well.

240B9837-293A-4F51-9385-5FE665AA281E.jpeg

Like I said, I don't mind a pair of SA. I think too many opinions are pitting the SA against the Fog1. And my opinion is which one I would rather have if I can only have 1

Black SA pair is constantly dropping on Stockx as I’ve been posting I’m a size 9 and yesterday it dropped down to $620 this morning I checked and there now $600. It’s really looking like this shoes will be getting to the 500’s soon. Of course do whatever makes you feel great but long term the Union 1’s look like they’ll whole better value imho
0360E3E7-565F-4B15-A7C6-88E9124307CC.jpeg

i didnt read and thought these size 9 prices were for the 1s

boy was i hurt when i opened the stockx page

what I noticed is that these look kind of long, probably due to the narrowness. I know hipstermike hipstermike wears the same size as me ( 8 ) and they look long in his on-foot pic same as it looks long in my on-foot pic as well.

240B9837-293A-4F51-9385-5FE665AA281E.jpeg

Like I said, I don't mind a pair of SA. I think too many opinions are pitting the SA against the Fog1. And my opinion is which one I would rather have if I can only have 1

I know you said in a few days you'd prob end up recommending going .5 down

That the case? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom