Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope the quality of the Skylon is superior to the 1, because these qc issues with the 1 are insane... every video or pic I see, the glue across the cages is so apparent...

I still don’t get why it matters so much to people when another person likes something that they don’t like.

THIS. Then asking the hypothetical of "well, if it didn't have this or that branding then would people even like it". We all know brands matter, and you're lying to yourself if you're so deep into shoes that you're on a forum commenting and think you're not as influenced by branding like the rest of us.

This was the Mr Porter exclusive?
Any word if these will release elsewhere?

They were apparently a UK only release for Mr. Porter. According to Jerry himself, they are releasing either Jan or Feb.

43232EED-4BCD-45CB-9681-F21447073019.jpeg

Also a caveat for these FOG models: When you zip them up or down, point your toe upwards (opposite direction of a calf raise). For whatever reason, the dorsiflexion allows the zipper to go up so much easier.

Lessens the risk of having to cut your shoe off your foot with scissors lol

Also a caveat for these FOG models: When you zip them up or down, point your toe upwards (opposite direction of a calf raise). For whatever reason, the dorsiflexion allows the zipper to go up so much easier.

Lessens the risk of having to cut your shoe off your foot with scissors lol

Damn these shoes require instructions

Got my GOAT Air FOG 1 pair in and threw them on quick to test the fit. I’m glad I did TTS. The rear tongue actually makes it easier to pull your foot into, but does add a bit of space to the inside of the shoe. I still have about half an inch of toe room and width is comfortable, whereas my 0.5 down SA was pretty snug. The FOG 1 doesn’t look huge on feet where I would nitpick half sizing down.

350B106B-EFEF-41EE-9E03-7BC3E3F23638.jpeg

I hate the fact that there are some glue stains on the actual cage though. I don’t mind the stains in between where the cage meets the upper, but on the actual cage, it sucks. Won’t come off either.

466B0A29-1896-4C26-A1D4-0D6162824FE8.jpeg 9BA4156C-E37E-4233-8B26-C794EA21FD36.jpeg E3FA9D87-276F-4BF6-9C12-66A5B4FD5688.jpeg 75235BC3-1CB8-4B91-BBDC-4C5B101CD878.jpeg

It actually looks like the person who sold these on GOAT may have tried to rub one stain off and abrased it here.

FDC13F28-E6A0-4B42-B083-DD9DCEDADA36.jpeg

I like the fit. I think I’m going to return them to GOAT though and try and grab another one and hope there’s less stains on the actual cage. I’ll eat shipping cost, idc.

Sucks because I really like this silhouette. I’m just picky haha

Didn't think that would pass GOAT's QC check because of all the things I hear about how GOAT is more thorough and strict than StockX.

Scooped the FOG 1 on eBay for $500 shipped with that 15% off eBay coupon. Glad I waited to pay for my auction :lol:

you can do it, but at $500 shipped, I would personally already question the legitimacy

Agreed but I did my homework had the seller send me photos and that was $500 shipped after the coupon. I’d rather buy via eBay seeing as though if they are legitimately fakes I can return them at their cost and get my money back.

Now if they are indeed real then I got a great deal compared to the rest of the reseller market. Guess we’ll see when they arrive.

I won't go as far as calling it a Payless shoe, but TBH I don't think many people would have even given the Skylons a second look if it didn't have the FoG branding on it. Especially at $150

No one would give the FOG1 a second look either lol

Agreed but I did my homework had the seller send me photos and that was $500 shipped after the coupon. I’d rather buy via eBay seeing as though if they are legitimately fakes I can return them at their cost and get my money back.

Now if they are indeed real then I got a great deal compared to the rest of the reseller market. Guess we’ll see when they arrive.

What size?

I don’t think any size is gong for less than $700 atm... yours would have had to be ~$600 before coupon... hopefully your seller is just a moron. And yeah, you do have protection, which is cool.

What size?

I don’t think any size is gong for less than $700 atm... yours would have had to be ~$600 before coupon... hopefully your seller is just a moron. And yeah, you do have protection, which is cool.

Size 12

Back
Top Bottom