Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can’t believe they going for that much still. Just checked eBay.

Wow
need the euro release and then the light bone release and then there will be a small window before people getting their tax returns to cop lol

I wear 11.5 in most kicks I wear casually and my hoop shoes, I wear an 11 in most of my work out kicks, I like them more snug.

Copped an 11 in these...1 because they were cheaper by a few hun lol and 2 because my foot is narrow and dudes said they're kinda long and sizing down would be fine. Fingers crossed.

Skylons run kinda snug imo tho. I got an 11.5

Realistically speaking, what shot do us normies have of copping from Soto? Them having the timer up is just asking to be botted, right? Plus, having the timer up just means the site is gonna get jammed like hell when it strikes 00:00:00 causing 404 errors. And doesn't putting up a Google CAPTCHA just hurt manual users' chances since bots bypass it while us manual users are sitting there solving the damn thing.

I honestly feel like my best shot at owning a pair of these is through SNS raffle. :frown:

Realistically speaking, what shot do us normies have of copping from Soto? Them having the timer up is just asking to be botted, right? Plus, having the timer up just means the site is gonna get jammed like hell when it strikes 00:00:00 causing 404 errors. And doesn't putting up a Google CAPTCHA just hurt manual users' chances since bots bypass it while us manual users are sitting there solving the damn thing.

I honestly feel like my best shot at owning a pair of these is through SNS raffle. :frown:

All we can hope for is decreased resell :lol:

It’s such a joke.

That’s why a lot of us get pissed when info is shared openly for who knows how many additional ******* resellers that will probably get through.

Reactions: JPS
It’s such a joke.

That’s why a lot of us get pissed when info is shared openly for who knows how many additional ******* resellers that will probably get through.

No way around info being shared. And even if it wasn’t, resellers would still take the majority of the stock.

All we can hope for is decreased resell :lol:

Shieeet, I ain't with that. Retail or Bust for me. Every sneaker is for my feet so I can't justify spending resale unless I'm trading for something of equal value - which never happens either because I end up getting attached to every pair I end up purchasing :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom