Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Skylons do kinda fit snug and I have narrow feet so if you have wide feet definitely take a half or full size up.
My laces are also a bit too short lol. Anyone else with the same problem? If I leave them factory laced they're perfect length but then it would way too tight for my feet.

my black rope laces were different lengths

Decided to put both pairs of FOG 1’s on the bay, need to pay some nursery bills unfortunately :frown:
Bro...you’re asking to get finessed. eBay is great for buyers and horrible for sellers. If the buyer is shady all he/she has to do is claim they are fake, ship you back fakes and you’re left holding your dic in your hand.

Your shoes so do as you please but with a shoe of this caliber I’d steer clear from eBay.

Last edited:
^^^ with a normal sock it’s perfect.
With a dress/thinner sock, I have room. Plus it’ll slide off easier.

Seeing pics of everyone’s pairs coming in has me anxious as heck for mine to get here from StockX. Got me over here checking the app every hour like a dummy in the hopes that they’ve moved along in the process.
Really can’t wait to get these on feet. Haven’t been this hype about a new silahouette since the Yeezy 1.

Seeing pics of everyone’s pairs coming in has me anxious as heck for mine to get here from StockX. Got me over here checking the app every hour like a dummy in the hopes that they’ve moved along in the process.
Really can’t wait to get these on feet. Haven’t been this hype about a new silahouette since the Yeezy 1.

If it makes you feel better, I've seen the app actually update to UPS or something like that before getting any emails from SX.

Fuego!

upload_2018-12-29_6-59-43.jpeg
Def copping them jawns.

SNS hasn't even shipped yet...
These guys are the absolute worst. I'm done with SNS raffles. They let you win the privilege of paying $20 over retail for a widely available shoe and having to wait 3-5 business days for them to bother to ship out your product.

i wish i had the opportunity to complain about a raffle win that comes with a shipping delay due to two holidays
Yeah I won the Spidermans on SNS and those were shipped pretty fast. It's definitely the holidays slowing it down.

Back
Top Bottom