Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The sizing is going to be on preference b/c I got wide feet went TTS, and they do fit comfortable & snug. I like my runners & trainers to fit like that. Still have room length wise too. I don’t want the heel slippage once they break in.

Decided to put both pairs of FOG 1’s on the bay, need to pay some nursery bills unfortunately :frown:
You’re better off selling on StockX for a peace of mind if they are DS. Bump the finessing some buyers on eBay do with expensive shoes

The sizing is going to be on preference b/c I got wide feet went TTS, and they do fit comfortable & snug. I like my runners & trainers to fit like that. Still have room length wise too. I don’t want the heel slippage once they break in.

Yeah as long as my toes can breathe and wiggle I’ll be good at TTS. There’s ways to aleviate width/midfoot pressure

Definitely the best of the Skylons so far :smokin
fear-of-god-nike-skylon-2-light-bone-bq2752-003-5.jpg

YO I watched that listing count down to 0, was considering putting a bid in at last second HAHA sold for 574 tho.. gratz on the pick up!!

I thought surely someone would outbid me but nope. We’ll see on Monday if I got duped or came up on a hell of a deal lol

I thought surely someone would outbid me but nope. We’ll see on Monday if I got duped or came up on a hell of a deal lol

The good fakes (not the low-budget $50 ones) look pretty good from what I've seen so far, so it's gonna be hard to tell if you got duped if you don't have a real pair to compare side by side.

Skylons do kinda fit snug and I have narrow feet so if you have wide feet definitely take a half or full size up.
My laces are also a bit too short lol. Anyone else with the same problem? If I leave them factory laced they're perfect length but then it would way too tight for my feet.

Ya I don’t think 11.5 Skylon is going to work for me. If anyone wants to swap with a black 12 or get rid of a 12 let me know!

Last edited:
Skylons do kinda fit snug and I have narrow feet so if you have wide feet definitely take a half or full size up.
My laces are also a bit too short lol. Anyone else with the same problem? If I leave them factory laced they're perfect length but then it would way too tight for my feet.

Bro I can’t even use the lace lock

Back
Top Bottom