Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pictures for reference:
WP_20190107_14_10_23_Pro.jpg

WP_20190107_14_32_05_Pro.jpg

Toe box is the most egregious flaw on these fakes...definitely a different material than the real ones.

Do you own these? In person, you can see that leather like material coming through. It's barely there but its there. I'm not an expert but none of these things people are nit picking at point to fakes.. just the possibility of it. Especially when my pair straight from KITH has a lot of things people are talking about. The only thing that rings true are the red flags from ebay and my midsole isnt that white either (could be pics).

Personally, I think they are fake based on the red flags but visually they don't look THAT different from my legit pair.

I'm not an expert but none of these things people are nit picking at point to fakes.. just the possibility of it.

Nitpicking is what makes the difference between being scammed or not. Little details like the ones we've mentioned are what you should look for nowadays that copies are so well made.

Nitpicking is what makes the difference between being scammed or not. Little details like the ones we've mentioned are what you should look for nowadays that copies are so well made.

Cool but none of the nitpicking is solid enough to REALLY PROVE a fake vs a non fake.. If you are pointing out things that my real pair has then it doesnt actually make a difference. Which is why Ebay is a scary place especially with a high risk expensive shoe.

Cool but none of the nitpicking is solid enough to REALLY PROVE a fake vs a non fake.. If you are pointing out things that my real pair has then it doesnt actually make a difference. Which is why Ebay is a scary place especially with a high risk expensive shoe.

Which things does your pair have?

So far from the details mentioned (zipper, toebox, "red V", midsole, and lace locks) mi pair has none, and I also have a size 10. I do not consider the zipper or toebox minor details. The toebox material is just different, even if you can notice similarities in person. I thought it was the flash or lighting, but it's not.

And yes, you should be extra careful when buying from eBay.

To answer your question, yea I own these and the toe box is very much a suede. That toe box looks TOO much like a tumbled leather in the ebay pics. More like the material on the Bones. Which is something commonly happens on fakes too (mixing wrong materials from different c/w). Take that mixed in with the other questionable eBay stuff from that particular seller, and yea I'd say it's proof. You gotta understand that fakes now are really really good, and all this nitpicking is the only way you can even really get down to figuring out if it's fake or not. The worst part is that he paid $700 for them.

Lace locks are dead giveaway, authentics have a noticeable cylinder in the spring that is visible through the lace hole. On the fakes there is no cylinder in the lace lock spring, more like a little notch that doesn’t clear though visible hole in the lace lock

So I ended up with 3 pairs of pairs of Fog 1. 1 paid for and 2 free all from stock x. I tried and purchase a pair from stockx no bid just straight out buy it. Must have been a gitch in the system because I would purchase but it Never said sold , pending or got an email. The money never left my card so figured it didn't got through. Tried again and still the same thing. So I purchased again and the price ket going up but I did it through PayPal. This time the money came out my account. A few day later I got a total of 3 emails saying items where shipped for verification. I ended up getting 3 pairs of fog 1 but only one ever completed the purchase.
DESK.jpg

Ended up selling one for resale and kept 2 for myself

Last edited:
Which things does your pair have?

So far from the details mentioned (zipper, toebox, "red V", midsole, and lace locks) mi pair has none, and I also have a size 10. I do not consider the zipper or toebox minor details. The toebox material is just different, even if you can notice similarities in person. I thought it was the flash or lighting, but it's not.

And yes, you should be extra careful when buying from eBay.

My toe box is mostly the suede stuff that marcus.chi marcus.chi is talking about but there are pockets of places where that leather look comes out (especially in areas of distress like where creasing might take place if possible), my lace locks dont look that different from what was posted and could be lighting, IDK what the triangle thing was supposed to show, someone said his pair has ALOT of excess glue (not sure how that = fake).. all of it is speculative, none of that is a full proof way to say it is definitely a fake.

I'm also at work so I didnt pull out my pair and compare pics, I just looked at the pics he posted and how people started running with these claims about what makes the pair fake. I get that nitpicking is how you find the difference between a real and fake pair and I welcome the dialogue but nitpick correctly, not frivolously lol. Its like when people would say things like "if your box lid doesnt have that red number stamp, they're fake OR if they come with a receipt they are legit"

To say 'hmm it looks off' is one thing but to claim that a clear looking lace lock means its fake is a little ridiculous looking at a picture on the internet for example.. and for the record, I will say it again so some people dont miss what I am getting at, I think they are fake but mostly because the seller's ebay account is shady. Some stuff looks off sure, but its just pics.

So I ended up with 3 pairs of pairs of Fog 1. 1 paid for and 2 free all from stock x. I tried and purchase a pair from stockx no bid just straight out buy it. Must have been a gitch in the system because I would purchase but it Never said sold , pending or got an email. The money never left my card so figured it didn't got through. Tried again and still the same thing. So I purchased again and the price ket going up but I did it through PayPal. This time the money came out my account. A few day later I got a total of 3 emails saying items where shipped for verification. I ended up getting 3 pairs of fog 1 but only one ever completed the purchase.
DESK.jpg

Ended up selling one for resale and kept 2 for myself.

Quite a come up.

DESK.jpg

Ended up selling one for resale and kept 2 for myself.

:lol: nice. but I would have never brought that to anyone’s attention..

Skylons came in. They’re cool. Honestly, I really just need the bone/sail pair but these blacks look nice and feel pretty good.

DESK.jpg

Ended up selling one for resale and kept 2 for myself
Ultimate finesse

Great shoe. Took a while to get in from the original release. Love these and looking forward to my blacks.

And for the record, the “suede” panelling I asked others about is indeed felt. Just like the Og Skylons.
A very nice premium take on one of my favourite silhouettes

686F043A-6436-4A67-885C-CE386E23D556.jpeg

Attachments

• 6C7934E5-3BFC-4C7E-9B80-77A8BA3D8ED6.jpeg
    6C7934E5-3BFC-4C7E-9B80-77A8BA3D8ED6.jpeg
    247.2 KB · Views: 35
soooo....since homie got 2 free pairs, does this mean somewhere out there 2 sellers got shafted?

Back
Top Bottom