Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you everyone for they input and pictures. For those asking. I got then on eBay cause they were offering 100$ off, Ebates giving me 2% cash back. And seller was in neighboring state so they could arrive faster.
Will you be able to get your refund ?

Thank you everyone for they input and pictures. For those asking. I got then on eBay cause they were offering 100$ off, Ebates giving me 2% cash back. And seller was in neighboring state so they could arrive faster.

Welcome and hopefully you get your money back. Keep us updated.

what are things i need to look out for when spotting fakes? wife got me these from ebay paid 700 figure amount paid doesn't prove its real. much appreciated.

Fake to me, the back just doesn't look right (shape). The color of the sole looks off and the text that is next to the air bag looks off. Text on the hang tag look off also. And if I'm not mistaken on the black lace lock the font should be black and not white (as pictured).

Post on snkr replica forum on reddit if you want more opinions, I usually post there for LC they're pretty good.

If I end up striking out on retail Bones I can see myself picking up Bone SA if prices are similar to the black one now. After this release I'm done for a long time. The game is exhausting these days.

I would be willing to pay resale as well on bones but I'm on the fence because if those yellow ones ever come out (I know he said they were a Jerry PE) I'd rather shell out for those and have the black and yellow (no pun intended).

still not sure how I feel about the bone color way. I like them but not sure if id wear them as much as I would the blacks....

blacks just looks sleek and goes with everything

like the Yeezy platinums I couldn't wear them ...

side note. crazy how good these fakes are.

for those not wanting to pay resale. damn good replica on glance and don't have a real pair to compare.

also. the air bubble doesn't have that bright blue tint. dead give away

upon comparing my 2 pairs i noticed that one has a darker color to the reflective verses the other... not that it matters just found it interesting was originally going to keep the darker one but i like how the lighter one helps add contrast to the snkr

IMG_20190107_223354.jpg IMG_20190107_223116.jpg

Definitely feeling the black pair of the air raid version more.
6F47EF02-1009-427D-BEBB-DAEB00B5BEAC.jpeg

B5F71D74-B832-4F90-B389-B4783D684B63.jpeg

Last edited:
still not sure how I feel about the bone color way. I like them but not sure if id wear them as much as I would the blacks....blacks just looks sleek and goes with everything.

Black = low key, and will get worn more cause is blends in and can go under the radar
Bone = statement shoe, and more of a wear every now and then type of vibe. I see this one getting much more attention when you wear it though. It can be the focal point of a fit

Will you be able to get your refund ?

Yup. Seller refunded me the amount I paid total, and also the amount to send it back. I just hope he don't intend on selling it again. Especially now that I/we know what to look for. Hope no one here or no someone that getting them. Maybe when stockx / goat drop to price I like at 700 for size 10.

I am going to need to see some fit pics of the Air Raid FOG thing. The MOCs are meh but i might light the Raids :lol:

Bone 1s are clean af but how the hell we supposed to wear those during spring/summer in CA? Lol ovens.

Yup. Seller refunded me the amount I paid total, and also the amount to send it back. I just hope he don't intend on selling it again. Especially now that I/we know what to look for. Hope no one here or no someone that getting them. Maybe when stockx / goat drop to price I like at 700 for size 10.
I would leave feedback of the situation, whether it's negative or neutral. Potential buyers could see that and do their research before puling the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom